#aerogear Meeting

Meeting started by qmx at 13:59:44 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. site (qmx, 14:01:08)
    1. nice work from corinnekrych :) (qmx, 14:01:21)
    2. woking with hbons_ to make final adjustments to PR AREOGEAR-1285 (corinnekrych, 14:02:06)
    3. ACTION: qmx is helping corinnekrych to clean up the branches history (qmx, 14:02:12)
    4. ACTION: qmx sblanc passos to review AEROGEAR-1285 on all devices (qmx, 14:04:14)
    5. ACTION: matzew test corinnekrych update on site (matzew, 14:05:16)

  2. push (qmx, 14:05:32)
    1. overall looks good for the release (matzew, 14:05:54)

  3. UnifiedPush (matzew, 14:06:22)
    1. code stable. Let's do a 'freeze' and apply only "needed" updates (matzew, 14:06:28)
    2. AGREED: (qmx, 14:06:44)
    3. the Admin UI "Installed" v0.0.2 -> looks great and works very good (matzew, 14:06:49)
    4. ACTION: abstractj fix the admin stuff (abstractj, 14:06:54)
    5. used it for my Webinar preparations already (the Admin UI) (matzew, 14:07:08)

  4. SimplePush Server (matzew, 14:08:16)
    1. No outstanding code changing tasks (though two documentation related tasks https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-237, https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-238) (dbevenius, 14:08:20)
    2. Code freeze if https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=987810 passes (dbevenius, 14:08:29)
    3. dbevenius is wondering to get rid of the netty subsystem and use a more simplepush specific one (qmx, 14:11:21)

  5. JS (dbevenius, 14:11:53)
    1. Notifier Branch now in Master (lholmquist, 14:12:02)
    2. Advanced Apology - http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-Advance-Apology-tt4324.html (lholmquist, 14:12:17)
    3. kborchers working on AGJS-52 (lholmquist, 14:12:47)
    4. docs are basically let for 1.2.0 release (lholmquist, 14:13:03)

  6. iOS (lholmquist, 14:13:33)
    1. Today: Push SDK 0.6.0 released + Template update (matzew, 14:13:49)
    2. iOS client lib ready for 1.2.0 (matzew, 14:14:02)

  7. Android (matzew, 14:14:36)
    1. feature complete, but todo is some api cleanup (summersp, 14:15:18)
    2. ACTION: sblanc will do the actual release, assisted by qmx (qmx, 14:16:26)

  8. misc (summersp, 14:16:54)
    1. GCM For Chrome expirement - sent to ML (lholmquist, 14:16:57)
    2. Need a JBoss Nexus account? Talk to qmx (dbevenius, 14:17:10)


Meeting ended at 14:18:00 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. qmx is helping corinnekrych to clean up the branches history
  2. qmx sblanc passos to review AEROGEAR-1285 on all devices
  3. matzew test corinnekrych update on site
  4. abstractj fix the admin stuff
  5. sblanc will do the actual release, assisted by qmx


Action items, by person

  1. abstractj
    1. abstractj fix the admin stuff
  2. corinnekrych
    1. qmx is helping corinnekrych to clean up the branches history
    2. matzew test corinnekrych update on site
  3. matzew
    1. matzew test corinnekrych update on site
  4. passos
    1. qmx sblanc passos to review AEROGEAR-1285 on all devices
  5. qmx
    1. qmx is helping corinnekrych to clean up the branches history
    2. qmx sblanc passos to review AEROGEAR-1285 on all devices
    3. sblanc will do the actual release, assisted by qmx
  6. sblanc
    1. qmx sblanc passos to review AEROGEAR-1285 on all devices
    2. sblanc will do the actual release, assisted by qmx


People present (lines said)

  1. qmx (41)
  2. aerobot (24)
  3. matzew (21)
  4. dbevenius (14)
  5. summersp (9)
  6. lholmquist (8)
  7. corinnekrych (7)
  8. jbott (7)
  9. jbossbot (6)
  10. abstractj (5)
  11. balunasj (4)
  12. passos (4)
  13. sblanc (3)
  14. cvasilak (3)
  15. hbons_ (1)
  16. hbons (0)
  17. kborchers (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.