#aerogear Meeting

Meeting started by sblanc at 13:56:38 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. UnifiedPush (sblanc, 13:57:24)
    1. broadcast removed (PR sent) (matzew, 13:58:07)
    2. looking into 'silent' send for iOS7 (matzew, 13:58:12)
    3. Database change: perhaps a CLI will be added (see AGPUSH-275) (matzew, 13:58:14)
    4. ACTION: sblanc create jira for aerodoc update to reflect api change (sblanc, 13:59:51)

  2. iOS (matzew, 14:01:16)
    1. Xcode template: Push related iOS (for iOS7 ONLY): A new delegate function should be generated for iOS7 (matzew, 14:01:20)
    2. : iOS 7 has silent messages (aps:{content-available:1}} - can trigger logic in a different (new) callback, while the app is NOT active (in foreground) (matzew, 14:01:57)
    3. : worked locally already pretty good - but we need a) hook in the template and a little hook on the server; Once I get more time for that, there will be an email (matzew, 14:02:32)
    4. familiarizing with security under iOS pointing some notes during my dive in the iOS sec land (disclaimer: security is hard :) (cvasilak, 14:04:18)
    5. https://gist.github.com/cvasilak/e20f353e85e57e875a93 (cvasilak, 14:04:19)
    6. ACTION: cvasilak schedule a meeting to discuss how to move forward with crypto (abstractj, 14:04:27)
    7. abstractj will help/assist as needed (abstractj, 14:04:37)
    8. corinne implementing an SQLite store extension for Data Manager (cvasilak, 14:04:49)
    9. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios/pull/80 (cvasilak, 14:04:50)
    10. fixing iOS 7 issues e.g. TODO demo (cvasilak, 14:06:08)
    11. ACTION: abstractj schedule a meeting with iOS team about crypto (abstractj, 14:07:53)
    12. ACTION: cvasilak will prepare an agenda and circulate with the team prior to the meeting (cvasilak, 14:08:08)
    13. AGREED: (corinnekrych, 14:08:31)
    14. fixing iOS 7 issues e.g. TODO demo (cvasilak, 14:09:21)
    15. multipart upload and "PList store handling of NSNull" are now merged into master. Both PList and JSON serialization store is supported (cvasilak, 14:09:21)
    16. new AeroDoc look is merged (cvasilak, 14:09:36)
    17. Cookbook for iOS to start with SQLite recipe (cvasilak, 14:09:42)
    18. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-74 (cvasilak, 14:09:47)

  3. Android (cvasilak, 14:11:24)
    1. 1.2.1 is done and we will release it in this week (passos, 14:11:25)

  4. JS (passos, 14:12:43)
    1. Good progress on security/crypto (kborchers, 14:12:53)
    2. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js/pull/57 (kborchers, 14:12:53)
    3. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js/pull/62 (kborchers, 14:12:53)
    4. lholmquist added support for callbacks to the UnifiedPush client (kborchers, 14:13:42)
    5. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGJS-69 (kborchers, 14:13:42)
    6. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js/pull/59 (kborchers, 14:13:42)
    7. still researching and thinking about data sync. pouchdb may not be good enough since it only supports IE10+. thinking about maybe wrapping something around it but not sure how and not too crazy about that either (kborchers, 14:14:03)
    8. Maybe take a look at this project for Data Sync ( we know the developers ;) ) (kborchers, 14:15:28)
    9. https://github.com/3musket33rs/sync (kborchers, 14:15:43)
    10. AGREED: (matzew, 14:17:45)
    11. AGREED: (sblanc, 14:17:46)
    12. AGREED: (kborchers, 14:17:46)
    13. AGREED: (corinnekrych, 14:17:47)
    14. AGREED: (lholmquist, 14:17:51)
    15. AGREED: (dbevenius, 14:17:51)
    16. AGREED: (cvasilak, 14:17:57)

  5. Security (kborchers, 14:18:11)
    1. Security roadmap is available feel free to start to create or link Jiras (abstractj, 14:18:15)
    2. http://staging.aerogear.org/docs/planning/roadmaps/AeroGearSecurity/ (abstractj, 14:18:15)
    3. https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20AGSEC%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%221.3.0%22%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC (abstractj, 14:18:16)
    4. I strongly recommend you to read those Jiras and start to link it to your project if you think it's necessary (abstractj, 14:18:16)
    5. abstractj started to describe AeroGear Crypto in a gist and will send the heads up to the mailing list after our meeting (abstractj, 14:18:16)
    6. https://gist.github.com/abstractj/f1229ae075f8e6688c75 (abstractj, 14:18:17)
    7. abstractj will start to work on the server side to try the integration with JS and encrypted storage (abstractj, 14:18:18)
    8. after the first draft we can start to think about the specs around it (abstractj, 14:18:19)
    9. abstractj is not sure about how much time he might have available this week to dedicate to iOS and Android. So any help would be appreciated (abstractj, 14:18:20)
    10. during abstractj's vacations qmx will be in charge of security OH SHIT! (abstractj, 14:18:21)

  6. SimplePush (abstractj, 14:20:49)
    1. Currently investigating AGPUSH-337 (dbevenius, 14:20:50)
    2. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-337 (dbevenius, 14:20:51)

  7. QE (dbevenius, 14:21:43)
    1. pending tasks from previous week (kpiwko, 14:21:50)
    2. gathering more details about qe repositories in aerogear on GH (kpiwko, 14:21:50)
    3. disappointing Groovy fans - we need to switch to Java for integration tests due to code coverage (bytecode differences) (kpiwko, 14:21:51)
    4. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGDROID-117 (kpiwko, 14:22:57)
    5. conclusion on AGDROID-117? Stefan would like to fix that and send PR (kpiwko, 14:22:57)
    6. ACTION: kpiwko send some details on ML about groovy + cc issues (kpiwko, 14:31:05)
    7. ACTION: smikloso raise discussion about AGPUSH-117 on ML from dust (kpiwko, 14:31:28)
    8. AGREED: (abstractj, 14:31:31)
    9. AGREED: (corinnekrych, 14:31:33)

  8. Misc (qmx, 14:32:53)
    1. What to do about the aerogear-controller-demo repo ? Currently broken for OTP testingyep.  (sblanc, 14:33:00)
    2. http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-Authentication-issues-td4621.html (sblanc, 14:33:11)
    3. AGREED: (sblanc, 14:34:47)
    4. AGREED: (dbevenius, 14:34:52)
    5. ACTION: summersp passos sblanc move ag-controller-demo to jax-rs (summersp, 14:37:01)


Meeting ended at 14:37:07 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. sblanc create jira for aerodoc update to reflect api change
  2. cvasilak schedule a meeting to discuss how to move forward with crypto
  3. abstractj schedule a meeting with iOS team about crypto
  4. cvasilak will prepare an agenda and circulate with the team prior to the meeting
  5. kpiwko send some details on ML about groovy + cc issues
  6. smikloso raise discussion about AGPUSH-117 on ML from dust
  7. summersp passos sblanc move ag-controller-demo to jax-rs


Action items, by person

  1. abstractj
    1. abstractj schedule a meeting with iOS team about crypto
  2. cvasilak
    1. cvasilak schedule a meeting to discuss how to move forward with crypto
    2. cvasilak will prepare an agenda and circulate with the team prior to the meeting
  3. kpiwko
    1. kpiwko send some details on ML about groovy + cc issues
  4. passos
    1. summersp passos sblanc move ag-controller-demo to jax-rs
  5. sblanc
    1. sblanc create jira for aerodoc update to reflect api change
    2. summersp passos sblanc move ag-controller-demo to jax-rs
  6. smikloso
    1. smikloso raise discussion about AGPUSH-117 on ML from dust
  7. summersp
    1. summersp passos sblanc move ag-controller-demo to jax-rs


People present (lines said)

  1. matzew (58)
  2. abstractj (42)
  3. sblanc (31)
  4. kpiwko (31)
  5. corinnekrych (23)
  6. cvasilak (19)
  7. kborchers (19)
  8. qmx (17)
  9. passos (17)
  10. jbossbot (14)
  11. summersp (13)
  12. aerobot (13)
  13. dbevenius (11)
  14. jbott (5)
  15. balunasj (4)
  16. lholmquist (4)
  17. edewit (4)
  18. smikloso (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.