#aerogear Meeting

Meeting started by cvasilak at 14:52:02 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Android (cvasilak, 14:52:34)
    1. AeroGear Android 1.3.1 blog post (passos, 14:52:41)
    2. http://blog.passos.me/aerogear-android-1_3_1-release/ (passos, 14:52:42)

  2. iOS (passos, 14:54:16)
    1. OAuth2 under review (cvasilak, 14:54:17)
    2. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios/pull/101 (cvasilak, 14:54:29)
    3. GooggleDrive demo in cookbook (PR sent, under review) (cvasilak, 14:54:38)
    4. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-cookbook/pull/1 (cvasilak, 14:54:50)
    5. ACTION: cvasilak review PRs (cvasilak, 14:54:56)
    6. multi-part upload updated to support more types, Files, Streams, NSData (cvasilak, 14:54:57)
    7. https://github.com/cvasilak/aerogear-ios/blob/60db78a071c3eec8be2e2358c5849ef8de8a6424/AeroGear-iOS/AeroGear-iOS/pipeline/AGPipe.h#L123 (cvasilak, 14:54:58)
    8. ACTION: summersp whine about Auth and Authz on ML (summersp, 14:59:11)
    9. AGREED: (corinnekrych, 14:59:19)
    10. AGREED: (cvasilak, 14:59:30)
    11. AGREED: (sblanc, 14:59:36)
    12. AGREED: (abstractj, 14:59:44)

  3. UnifiedPush (cvasilak, 15:00:47)
    1. evaluation for Jan. release (e.g. what makes it - what not) (matzew, 15:00:56)
    2. http://bit.ly/1klX90Q (matzew, 15:01:06)
    3. ACTION: sblanc will update the roadmap based on the evaluation (matzew, 15:01:08)
    4. What to do for User Management in the short term ? Deliver own solution without keycloak or release the whole stuff later with keycloak ? (matzew, 15:01:08)
    5. ACTION: deliver user management PRs this week (sblanc, 15:02:15)
    6. ACTION: starts ML threads for 0.10.0 release scope and for keycloak stuff (sblanc, 15:04:33)
    7. AGREED: (abstractj, 15:05:01)

  4. JS (matzew, 15:05:14)
    1. OAuth2 Adapter is now in the master branch (lholmquist, 15:05:20)
    2. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js/commit/df8bc98f9304b3ac8306f76f53316d0726e9e6af (lholmquist, 15:05:20)
    3. a small example on how to use it here (lholmquist, 15:05:32)
    4. https://github.com/lholmquist/ag-google-drive (lholmquist, 15:05:33)
    5. will be moved to the cookbook (lholmquist, 15:05:33)
    6. some JIRA's for non standard options that might be useful (lholmquist, 15:05:51)
    7. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGJS-119 (lholmquist, 15:05:52)
    8. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGJS-120 (lholmquist, 15:05:52)
    9. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGJS-121 (lholmquist, 15:05:55)
    10. JS cookbook repo created (lholmquist, 15:06:02)
    11. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js-cookbook (lholmquist, 15:06:06)
    12. JIRA's for Recipes (lholmquist, 15:06:07)
    13. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGJS-104 (lholmquist, 15:06:07)

  5. Security (lholmquist, 15:08:42)
    1. R&D on Key exchange: ephemeral DH and ECDH (abstractj, 15:08:43)
    2. http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2631.txt (abstractj, 15:08:43)
    3. AeroGear Security 1.3.1 is the latest stable releae for AG (abstractj, 15:08:44)
    4. http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Caerogear-security (abstractj, 15:08:44)
    5. AeroGear Crypto 0.1.2 was released with digital signatures sauce (abstractj, 15:08:46)
    6. http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Caerogear-crypto (abstractj, 15:08:47)
    7. I would like to close some crypto related tasks (abstractj, 15:08:48)
    8. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGSEC-147 (abstractj, 15:08:48)
    9. ACTION: team review what can be closed and where abstractj could help you (abstractj, 15:08:51)

  6. Data sync (abstractj, 15:10:35)
    1. Use cases posted on the mailing list (abstractj, 15:10:48)
    2. https://gist.github.com/qmx/8278287 (abstractj, 15:11:00)
    3. http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-sync-td5661.html (abstractj, 15:11:01)
    4. Are we fine with it? What's missing? (abstractj, 15:11:02)
    5. Jiras! Jiras! Jiras! (abstractj, 15:11:02)
    6. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1374 (abstractj, 15:11:06)
    7. ACTION: matzew review mailing list thread and the gist (matzew, 15:12:32)
    8. summersp is working on a response to the ML (abstractj, 15:12:33)

  7. Misc (abstractj, 15:14:19)
    1. Happy new year (abstractj, 15:14:19)
    2. Getting started experience review (abstractj, 15:14:24)
    3. JSON Patch (cvasilak, 15:16:37)
    4. https://ietf.org/doc/rfc6902/ (cvasilak, 15:16:42)


Meeting ended at 15:19:22 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. cvasilak review PRs
  2. summersp whine about Auth and Authz on ML
  3. sblanc will update the roadmap based on the evaluation
  4. deliver user management PRs this week
  5. starts ML threads for 0.10.0 release scope and for keycloak stuff
  6. team review what can be closed and where abstractj could help you
  7. matzew review mailing list thread and the gist


Action items, by person

  1. abstractj
    1. team review what can be closed and where abstractj could help you
  2. cvasilak
    1. cvasilak review PRs
  3. matzew
    1. matzew review mailing list thread and the gist
  4. sblanc
    1. sblanc will update the roadmap based on the evaluation
  5. summersp
    1. summersp whine about Auth and Authz on ML
  6. UNASSIGNED
    1. deliver user management PRs this week
    2. starts ML threads for 0.10.0 release scope and for keycloak stuff


People present (lines said)

  1. abstractj (39)
  2. matzew (27)
  3. lholmquist (22)
  4. cvasilak (19)
  5. corinnekrych (17)
  6. balunasj|mtg (15)
  7. summersp (15)
  8. sblanc (13)
  9. jbossbot (11)
  10. passos (6)
  11. aerobot (6)
  12. jbott (3)
  13. baulnasj (1)
  14. balunasj (0)
  15. edewit (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.