#aerogear: iOS Team Meeting 20/05/14

Meeting started by cvasilak at 11:49:13 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. JIRA (cvasilak, 11:49:35)
    1. jira issues for 1.6 (cvasilak, 11:49:35)
    2. https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?filter=12321028 (cvasilak, 11:49:35)

  2. Model serializ. (AGIOS.13) (cvasilak, 11:50:02)
    1. there will be some API change e.g. pipe creation with associated class object and DataManager Store interface (aligns with Android API) (cvasilak, 11:50:03)
    2. https://github.com/cvasilak/aerogear-ios/commit/b0a6d2a08265958f9d18e6a03bef2605f0d4ae55#diff-e2351fb3c1e285bb6213de349b70b570R94 (cvasilak, 11:50:03)
    3. it will require time to update documentation/cookbooks not sure yet we have enough time for Mid June release. (cvasilak, 11:50:03)
    4. IDEA: should v1.6 release focus to contain all OAuth2 adapter enhancements plus cookbook examples AGIOS.126/127/128/150 ? (cvasilak, 11:50:03)
    5. AGREED: (cvasilak, 11:51:53)
    6. IDEA: since serializ. has API changes (and possible belongs to major version 2.x), after 1.6 is released be the last version in the 1.x series (cvasilak, 11:52:05)
    7. IDEA: then start 2.x series focusing on modularization, that is extract all libs in their own repos (with 0.XX) (cvasilak, 11:52:05)
    8. IDEA: first example of modularization will be aerogear-pipe-ios which will contain Pipe+serialization (since 2.x will be allowed to have API changes) (cvasilak, 11:52:05)
    9. ACTION: cvasilak to start thread on modilarization or continue existing one (cvasilak, 11:52:05)
    10. http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-Modularizing-the-Android-Library-td6650.html (cvasilak, 11:52:05)
    11. AGREED: (passos, 11:53:44)
    12. AGREED: (abstractj, 11:54:04)
    13. ACTION: 1.6 release planned for end of May with Oauth2 main focus (corinnekrych, 11:54:58)
    14. AGREED: (cvasilak, 11:55:33)

  3. OAuth2 (cvasilak, 11:55:48)
    1. iOS OAuth2 next release will contain: refresh, revoke, account management (cvasilak, 11:55:48)
    2. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-188 (cvasilak, 11:55:48)
    3. release will be aligned with Android June release (cvasilak, 11:55:54)
    4. other grant types (less common) can be implementnted later with relevant cookbook demo ie: Twitter for client credentials (cvasilak, 11:55:54)
    5. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-191 (cvasilak, 11:55:54)
    6. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-196 (cvasilak, 11:55:54)

  4. Offline (cvasilak, 11:57:15)
    1. Shall we release offline + Oauth2 together in June release? (cvasilak, 11:57:15)
    2. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-175?filter=12321028 (cvasilak, 11:57:15)
    3. AGREED: with abstractj (passos, 11:58:09)
    4. AGREED: (lholmquist, 12:03:21)
    5. ACTION: cvasilak to start thread on modilarization or continue existing one (corinnekrych, 12:05:25)
    6. http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-Modularizing-the-Android-Library-td6650.html (corinnekrych, 12:05:25)
    7. AGREED: (corinnekrych, 12:07:00)
    8. AGREED: (lholmquist, 12:07:05)
    9. AGREED: (cvasilak, 12:07:36)


Meeting ended at 12:10:07 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. cvasilak to start thread on modilarization or continue existing one
  2. 1.6 release planned for end of May with Oauth2 main focus
  3. cvasilak to start thread on modilarization or continue existing one


Action items, by person

  1. cvasilak
    1. cvasilak to start thread on modilarization or continue existing one
    2. cvasilak to start thread on modilarization or continue existing one


People present (lines said)

  1. cvasilak (44)
  2. corinnekrych (36)
  3. abstractj (31)
  4. matzew (28)
  5. passos (18)
  6. aerobot (13)
  7. jbott (10)
  8. lholmquist (5)
  9. jbossbot (5)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.