11:49:13 <cvasilak> #startmeeting
11:49:13 <jbott> Meeting started Tue May 20 11:49:13 2014 UTC.  The chair is cvasilak. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
11:49:13 <jbott> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
11:49:20 <cvasilak> #chair corinnekrych cvasilak abstractj
11:49:20 <jbott> Current chairs: abstractj corinnekrych cvasilak
11:49:28 <cvasilak> #meetingtopic iOS Team Meeting 20/05/14
11:49:29 <cvasilak> #addtopic JIRA
11:49:29 <cvasilak> #addtopic Model serializ. (AGIOS.13)
11:49:30 <cvasilak> #addtopic OAuth2
11:49:30 <cvasilak> #addtopic Offline
11:49:35 <cvasilak> #nexttopic
11:49:35 <jbott> #topic JIRA
11:49:35 <cvasilak> #info jira issues for 1.6
11:49:35 <cvasilak> #link https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?filter=12321028
11:50:02 <cvasilak> #nexttopic
11:50:02 <jbott> #topic Model serializ. (AGIOS.13)
11:50:03 <cvasilak> #info there will be some API change e.g. pipe creation with associated class object and DataManager Store interface (aligns with Android API)
11:50:03 <cvasilak> #link https://github.com/cvasilak/aerogear-ios/commit/b0a6d2a08265958f9d18e6a03bef2605f0d4ae55#diff-e2351fb3c1e285bb6213de349b70b570R94
11:50:03 <cvasilak> #info it will require time to update documentation/cookbooks  not sure yet we have enough time for Mid June release.
11:50:03 <cvasilak> #idea should v1.6 release focus to contain all OAuth2 adapter enhancements plus cookbook examples AGIOS.126/127/128/150 ?
11:50:03 <jbossbot> git [12aerogear-ios]7 b0a6d2a.. 6Christos Vasilakis align with android api for pipe creation given the model class
11:50:14 <abstractj> #chair passos
11:50:14 <jbott> Current chairs: abstractj corinnekrych cvasilak passos
11:50:25 <abstractj> passos because I want to give you a chair
11:50:33 <matzew> :-)
11:50:34 <corinnekrych> welcome passos
11:50:42 <passos> :)
11:51:17 <matzew> cvasilak corinnekrych +1 on 1.6 just OAuth
11:51:30 <matzew> the model api etc can be done afterwards
11:51:41 <matzew> having smaller frequent releases is also a nice thing
11:51:43 <matzew> IMO
11:51:48 <corinnekrych> yep maybe we can resort JIRa after we decided what’s in 1.6
11:51:53 <cvasilak> #agreed
11:51:56 <matzew> cool
11:52:05 <cvasilak> #idea since serializ. has API changes (and possible belongs to major version 2.x), after 1.6 is released be the last version in the 1.x series
11:52:05 <cvasilak> #idea then start 2.x series focusing on modularization, that is extract all libs in their own repos (with 0.XX)
11:52:05 <cvasilak> #idea first example of modularization will be aerogear-pipe-ios which will contain Pipe+serialization (since 2.x will be allowed to have API changes)
11:52:05 <cvasilak> #action cvasilak to start thread on modilarization or continue existing one
11:52:05 <cvasilak> #link http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-Modularizing-the-Android-Library-td6650.html
11:52:08 <corinnekrych> +1 on OAuth2 as main 1.6 release
11:52:19 <abstractj> matzew #agreed on smaller
11:52:26 <matzew> \o/
11:52:38 <abstractj> release early, release often
11:52:44 <abstractj> and push all the things
11:52:50 <matzew> ALL DA THINGZ
11:52:51 <corinnekrych> 1.6 could be planned for end of May then
11:52:55 <matzew> corinnekrych cool
11:52:59 <corinnekrych> wdyt cvasilak ?
11:53:23 <matzew> corinnekrych cvasilak that would mean the 1.6 is not the last on the 1.x series ? Or will offline model etc be part of 2.x after the modular system ?
11:53:29 <corinnekrych> as discussed with summersp some Oauth2 item like other grant type are for later release
11:53:31 <matzew> I am fine w/ both :)
11:53:44 <passos> #agreed
11:54:04 <abstractj> #agreed
11:54:05 <corinnekrych> 1.6 as last 1.x t
11:54:27 <matzew> #agreed
11:54:31 <matzew> all clean
11:54:50 <abstractj> #chair matzew
11:54:50 <jbott> Current chairs: abstractj corinnekrych cvasilak matzew passos
11:54:57 <cvasilak> matzew not sure for offline but there is an item later on
11:54:58 <corinnekrych> #action 1.6 release planned for end of May with Oauth2 main focus
11:55:33 <cvasilak> #agreed
11:55:46 <abstractj> yay, next?
11:55:48 <cvasilak> #nexttopic
11:55:48 <jbott> #topic OAuth2
11:55:48 <cvasilak> #info iOS OAuth2 next release will contain: refresh, revoke, account management
11:55:48 <cvasilak> #link https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-188
11:55:49 <jbossbot> jira [3AGIOS-188] Epic that groups OAuth related work [10Open (Unresolved) Epic,7 Major,6 Corinne Krych] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-188
11:55:54 <cvasilak> #info release will be aligned with Android June release
11:55:54 <cvasilak> #lnfo new facebook cookbook app shows simple correction in ios sdk implementation. Important to add more lest with different provider. PR on its way.
11:55:54 <cvasilak> #info other grant types (less common) can be implementnted later with relevant cookbook demo ie: Twitter for client credentials
11:55:54 <cvasilak> #link https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-191
11:55:54 <cvasilak> #link https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-196
11:55:55 <jbossbot> jira [3AGIOS-191] Create a OAuth2 confidential client type authenticator [10Open (Unresolved) Sub-task,7 Major,6 Unassigned] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-191
11:55:55 <jbossbot> jira [3AGIOS-196] Oauth2 confidential (credential_client) cookbook recipe demo with Twitter [10Open (Unresolved) Sub-task,7 Major,6 Unassigned] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-196
11:56:32 <corinnekrych> this is what i explained already^^
11:56:38 <cvasilak> corinnekrych++
11:56:38 <aerobot> corinnekrych gained a level! (Karma: 156)
11:56:48 <abstractj> aligned with Android PLUS PLUS
11:57:09 <passos> ?yay
11:57:09 <aerobot> passos: http://i.imgur.com/hQ8ydCZ.gif
11:57:15 <cvasilak> #nexttopic
11:57:15 <jbott> #topic Offline
11:57:15 <cvasilak> #info Shall we release offline + Oauth2 together in June release?
11:57:15 <cvasilak> #link https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-175?filter=12321028
11:57:16 <jbossbot> jira [3AGIOS-175] Offline [10Open (Unresolved) Epic,7 Major,6 Unassigned] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-175
11:57:57 <abstractj> I think we shouldn't mix OAuth2 and offline, but yeah, we can release some bits of offline in June
11:58:07 <corinnekrych> where does offline goes? just after 1.6 ?
11:58:08 <matzew> abstractj #agreed
11:58:09 <passos> #agreed with abstractj
11:58:12 <matzew> corinnekrych 1.7 ?
11:58:29 <abstractj> matzew 1.7 makes sense
11:58:31 <corinnekrych> passos for june are you releasing offline stuff
11:58:33 <corinnekrych> ?
11:58:39 <passos> corinnekrych: Nopz
11:58:45 <passos> corinnekrych: OAuth2 first
11:58:51 <abstractj> corinnekrych not only passos, us :)
11:59:05 <corinnekrych> ;) abstractj
11:59:06 <abstractj> unless you guys have another priority, of course
11:59:30 <corinnekrych> after Oauth2 what will be your focus on android, modularization or
11:59:33 <corinnekrych> offline?
11:59:38 <abstractj> atm UPS > offline bits
11:59:58 <abstractj> if we are done with all the priorities from UPS, I would say, offline
12:00:13 <corinnekrych> so modularization comes after offline focus?
12:00:18 <passos> corinnekrych: OAuth2 > KC > Offline > Modularization
12:00:41 <matzew> abstractj #agreed
12:00:45 <lholmquist> should sync be in there?
12:00:46 <passos> corinnekrych: Modularization will be hard and we are plainning it for 2.0
12:00:48 <corinnekrych> I think we should work together (at the same time) on modularization as we ought to achieve similar modiles
12:00:56 <abstractj> #chair lholmquist
12:00:56 <jbott> Current chairs: abstractj corinnekrych cvasilak lholmquist matzew passos
12:01:06 * abstractj have much more chairs
12:01:13 <matzew> abstractj have a seat
12:01:15 <abstractj> haz
12:01:16 <matzew> O_o
12:01:28 <corinnekrych> so first thing for 2.0 is modularization. In between you will release other number passos
12:01:42 <passos> corinnekrych: Yeap. That is the plain
12:01:53 <abstractj> lholmquist for June?
12:01:59 <passos> s/plain/plan
12:01:59 <corinnekrych> pain or plan ;)
12:02:04 <corinnekrych> ahhh
12:02:12 <passos> Well, Pain and plan :P
12:02:19 <matzew> \o/
12:02:20 <abstractj> corinnekrych any plan always come with some pain, yay
12:02:27 <lholmquist> abstractj: probably not,
12:02:33 <corinnekrych> so short name plain
12:02:35 <abstractj> lholmquist #agreed
12:02:50 <lholmquist> but where would it be in this flow OAuth2 > KC > Offline > Modularization
12:02:54 <abstractj> lholmquist for pain and plan, yes
12:03:02 <corinnekrych> the reason why i like to have modularization not too late
12:03:05 <abstractj> I'd say august, maybe
12:03:21 <lholmquist> #agreed
12:03:24 <abstractj> corinnekrych I'm fine with changing priorites, is just a suggestion
12:03:30 <corinnekrych> is to be able to have 0.X version
12:03:54 <abstractj> corinnekrych if you think modularization is more important than offline, let's do it. You guys know better than me
12:04:28 <corinnekrych> i prefer to be aligned with android/js to make sure our libs got the same contain
12:04:40 <corinnekrych> content
12:05:00 <abstractj> we can ping the ML about it, once it might affect Android and other projects
12:05:15 <passos> abstractj: Sounds like a plan
12:05:22 <passos> Action?
12:05:25 <corinnekrych> #action cvasilak to start thread on modilarization or continue existing one
12:05:25 <corinnekrych> #link http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-Modularizing-the-Android-Library-td6650.html
12:05:27 <cvasilak> et.all will start a thread on iOS modularization and we can all comment on it
12:05:41 <cvasilak> corinnekrych quicker than me :)
12:05:41 <abstractj> cvasilak++
12:05:42 <aerobot> cvasilak gained a level! (Karma: 195)
12:05:49 <corinnekrych> cvasilak++
12:05:49 <aerobot> cvasilak gained a level! (Karma: 196)
12:05:56 <abstractj> cvasilak she HAZ action templates
12:06:04 <matzew> corinnekrych++
12:06:04 <aerobot> corinnekrych gained a level! (Karma: 157)
12:06:06 <matzew> cvasilak++
12:06:06 <aerobot> cvasilak gained a level! (Karma: 197)
12:06:07 <corinnekrych> :)
12:06:07 <cvasilak> corinnekrych++
12:06:07 <aerobot> corinnekrych gained a level! (Karma: 158)
12:06:09 <matzew> iOS++
12:06:09 <aerobot> ios gained a level! (Karma: 2)
12:06:10 <cvasilak> :)
12:06:11 <matzew> Android--
12:06:12 <aerobot> android lost a level! (Karma: -20)
12:06:13 <matzew> LOL
12:06:15 <matzew> Android++
12:06:16 <aerobot> android gained a level! (Karma: -19)
12:06:16 <abstractj> corinnekrych++
12:06:16 <aerobot> corinnekrych gained a level! (Karma: 159)
12:06:17 <matzew> Android++
12:06:17 <aerobot> android gained a level! (Karma: -18)
12:06:23 <matzew> passos++ <3
12:06:24 <aerobot> passos gained a level! (Karma: 255)
12:06:25 <passos> corinnekrych: No problem to change the priorities but that is our plan for now
12:06:29 <corinnekrych> poor android guy
12:06:29 <passos> My only point is, modularization will change all the thing so we need change to de 2.0
12:06:41 <passos> s/de/the
12:06:52 <abstractj> passos let's move this discussion to the ML
12:06:57 <passos> ok
12:07:00 <corinnekrych> #agreed
12:07:05 <matzew> abstractj #agreed
12:07:05 <lholmquist> #agreed
12:07:36 <cvasilak> #agreed
12:07:42 <abstractj> next?
12:08:06 <cvasilak> nothing else to add, corinnekrych do you have anything else or should we end?
12:08:40 <corinnekrych> at think the ML thread should help us decide wether ther will be a 1.7 or not cvasilak
12:08:59 <corinnekrych> we’llthrow a thread and revisit in our next iOS meeting
12:09:04 <corinnekrych> I’m fine
12:09:10 <corinnekrych> nothing else to add
12:09:25 <cvasilak> corinnekrych #agreed yeap I will start one
12:09:31 <corinnekrych> any body else?
12:10:01 * passos started the irc effects
12:10:05 <cvasilak> 3..2..1
12:10:07 <cvasilak> #endmeeting