#aerogear: AeroGear Team Meeting

Meeting started by dbevenius at 14:10:30 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. DataSync (dbevenius, 14:10:41)
  2. DataSync (dbevenius, 14:10:44)
    1. Started ML thread for suggested roadmap (dbevenius, 14:10:46)
    2. http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-Suggestion-for-DataSync-roadmap-td9006.html (dbevenius, 14:10:48)

  3. Android (dbevenius, 14:10:50)
  4. Android (dbevenius, 14:10:52)
    1. Integration tests are being added to modules (passos, 14:10:52)
    2. http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-Android-integration-tests-and-modules-td8928.html (passos, 14:10:53)
    3. integration tests added (passos, 14:10:53)
    4. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-store (passos, 14:10:53)
    5. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-authz (passos, 14:10:53)
    6. Push module 1.0.0 is in Central (passos, 14:10:54)
    7. Integration tests are being added to modules (dbevenius, 14:10:54)
    8. http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.jboss.aerogear%7Caerogear-android-push%7C1.0.0%7Capklib (passos, 14:10:55)
    9. http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-Android-integration-tests-and-modules-td8928.html (dbevenius, 14:10:56)
    10. We are planning move all demo apps to cookbook repo, like that... (passos, 14:10:56)
    11. https://github.com/danielpassos/aerogear-crypto-android-demo/tree/2.0 (passos, 14:10:57)
    12. integration tests added (dbevenius, 14:10:57)
    13. and extract the cookbook example in a new apps like that.... (passos, 14:10:58)
    14. https://github.com/danielpassos/aerogear-android-cookbook/tree/2.0 (passos, 14:10:59)
    15. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-store (dbevenius, 14:10:59)
    16. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-authz (dbevenius, 14:11:02)

  5. ios (passos, 14:11:02)
    1. Push module 1.0.0 is in Central (dbevenius, 14:11:04)
    2. http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.jboss.aerogear%7Caerogear-android-push%7C1.0.0%7Capklib (dbevenius, 14:11:06)
    3. We are planing to move all demo apps to cookbook repo like that... (dbevenius, 14:11:08)
    4. https://github.com/danielpassos/aerogear-crypto-android-demo/tree/2.0 (dbevenius, 14:11:10)
    5. and extract the cookbook example in a new apps like that.... (dbevenius, 14:11:12)
    6. https://github.com/danielpassos/aerogear-android-cookbook/tree/2.0 (dbevenius, 14:11:13)

  6. ios (dbevenius, 14:11:16)
    1. Swift version of HelloWorld and Quickstart merged (dbevenius, 14:11:18)
    2. aerogear-ios-http and aerogear-ios-httpstub are new repos in aerogear organization (dbevenius, 14:11:20)
    3. all Swift code updated for beta6 (dbevenius, 14:11:22)
    4. September release scope defined in last ios meeting, main focus: http, object serialization, oauth2 (dbevenius, 14:11:24)
    5. http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/aerogear/2014/aerogear.2014-08-22-12.00.txt (dbevenius, 14:11:26)

  7. JS (dbevenius, 14:11:28)
    1. 1.5.2 has been tagged/released (lholmquist, 14:11:40)
    2. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js/releases/latest (lholmquist, 14:11:41)
    3. ACTION: lholmquist send this to the ML (lholmquist, 14:11:41)

  8. UPS (lholmquist, 14:12:16)
    1. UPS 1.0.0 release is under testing (matzew, 14:12:21)
    2. http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/aerogear-dev/2014-August/008875.html (matzew, 14:12:21)
    3. edewit finished testing, corinnekrych and tkriz are the other testers nominated (matzew, 14:12:21)
    4. UPS Openshift cartridges (matzew, 14:12:32)
    5. UPS-AS7 update under review (matzew, 14:12:32)
    6. https://github.com/aerogear/openshift-origin-cartridge-aerogear-push/pull/23 (matzew, 14:12:32)
    7. work on WildFly-8.1 cartridge (matzew, 14:12:32)
    8. https://github.com/aerogear/openshift-origin-cartridge-aerogear-push-wildfly (matzew, 14:12:32)

  9. Misc (matzew, 14:13:39)
    1. with 1.0 approaching some definition of how to properly merge/rebase new features or pull requests might be necessary (abstractj, 14:13:53)
    2. for example: branch 1.0.0, branch 1.0.1... (abstractj, 14:13:54)
    3. New pull requests must be merged to master? (abstractj, 14:13:54)
    4. What must be in to the further releases like 1.0.1 (abstractj, 14:13:54)
    5. abstractj thinks that such definition is important to avoid confusion. (abstractj, 14:13:54)
    6. AGREED: upon ML theard (corinnekrych, 14:15:17)


Meeting ended at 14:18:04 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. lholmquist send this to the ML


Action items, by person

  1. lholmquist
    1. lholmquist send this to the ML


People present (lines said)

  1. dbevenius (35)
  2. matzew (31)
  3. passos (15)
  4. abstractj (11)
  5. jbott (10)
  6. lholmquist (8)
  7. jbossbot (8)
  8. aerobot (5)
  9. qmx (4)
  10. lfryc (2)
  11. corinnekrych (1)
  12. sblanc (0)
  13. summersp (0)
  14. avibelli (0)
  15. edewit (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.