#aerogear: AeroGear iOS Team Meeting

Meeting started by cvasilak at 12:08:56 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Release 2.0 (cvasilak, 12:10:00)
    1. JIRA issues (cvasilak, 12:10:13)
    2. https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?filter=12322213 (cvasilak, 12:10:13)

  2. Travis-CI (cvasilak, 12:10:44)
    1. there are some critical issues after xcode 6 roll out, in which travis-ci is still investigating (as of 2 days ago) (cvasilak, 12:10:49)
    2. http://status.travis-ci.com/incidents/y9pysslbxb79 (cvasilak, 12:10:49)
    3. let's wait for travis-ci integration until issues are fixed, not blocker can always be done after release (cvasilak, 12:10:50)
    4. ACTION: cvasilak is looking the travis-ci issue (cvasilak, 12:11:43)

  3. Http module (cvasilak, 12:11:48)
    1. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-233 (cvasilak, 12:11:55)
    2. Allow multipart data parts without specifying name/filename combo (cvasilak, 12:11:55)
    3. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-208 (cvasilak, 12:11:55)
    4. cvasilak still working on both of these, plan to sort out this week (cvasilak, 12:11:55)

  4. Documentation (cvasilak, 12:13:11)
    1. API class documentation polish (cvasilak, 12:13:16)
    2. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-273 (cvasilak, 12:13:16)
    3. ACTION: corinnekrych to take ticket (cvasilak, 12:13:16)

  5. Release 1.6.1 (cvasilak, 12:16:13)
    1. ACTION: corinnekrych to do her first release this week (cvasilak, 12:16:28)
    2. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS/fixforversion/12325601 (passos, 12:19:20)

  6. Misc (cvasilak, 12:22:23)
    1. move backend-cookbook to official repo (cvasilak, 12:22:35)
    2. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1518 (cvasilak, 12:22:35)
    3. AGREED: (passos, 12:23:04)
    4. ACTION: corinnekrych to ask matzew|BRB about moving repo (cvasilak, 12:24:17)
    5. AGREED: (corinnekrych, 12:24:26)
    6. AGREED: that will be a good idea since mainly was done to be reused hosted them would be nice and convenient (cvasilak, 12:25:16)
    7. ACTION: passos ask matzew relase backend projects in our openshift account (passos, 12:25:45)
    8. what do we do with aerogear-ios? (cvasilak, 12:26:20)
    9. ACTION: cvasilak to ask mailing list to agree with android team (cvasilak, 12:26:20)
    10. AGREED: (passos, 12:27:04)
    11. AGREED: (corinnekrych, 12:27:29)
    12. AGREED: kk will send on the ML (cvasilak, 12:28:12)

  7. Keycloak (cvasilak, 12:28:55)
    1. Currently to integrate with Keycloak the main library is http-oauth2 (abstractj, 12:29:07)
    2. with ios-oauth2, we rewrite all with http (without pipe) (abstractj, 12:29:07)
    3. KC iOS demo (passos, 12:31:53)
    4. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-cookbook/tree/master/ProductInventory (passos, 12:31:56)
    5. AGREED: on separing, it’s always being the plan (corinnekrych, 12:38:46)
    6. AGREED: (corinnekrych, 12:41:33)
    7. ACTION: abstractj start a thread about social and security libraries (abstractj, 12:41:46)

  8. demos (abstractj, 12:42:52)
    1. currently we have a gazillion of amazing demos on GH (abstractj, 12:43:09)
    2. TOTP, oauth2 integration and etc (abstractj, 12:43:22)
    3. would be nice if us as a team could at least release one of our demos on iTunes. Suggestion: TOTP (abstractj, 12:43:53)
    4. AGREED: (passos, 12:44:36)
    5. ACTION: abstractj or corinnekrych start a thread on the mailing list to release some of our demos on iTunes and other medias (abstractj, 12:45:02)
    6. AGREED: (corinnekrych, 12:45:03)
    7. AGREED: (cvasilak, 12:45:20)


Meeting ended at 12:46:38 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. cvasilak is looking the travis-ci issue
  2. corinnekrych to take ticket
  3. corinnekrych to do her first release this week
  4. corinnekrych to ask matzew|BRB about moving repo
  5. passos ask matzew relase backend projects in our openshift account
  6. cvasilak to ask mailing list to agree with android team
  7. abstractj start a thread about social and security libraries
  8. abstractj or corinnekrych start a thread on the mailing list to release some of our demos on iTunes and other medias


Action items, by person

  1. abstractj
    1. abstractj start a thread about social and security libraries
    2. abstractj or corinnekrych start a thread on the mailing list to release some of our demos on iTunes and other medias
  2. corinnekrych
    1. corinnekrych to take ticket
    2. corinnekrych to do her first release this week
    3. corinnekrych to ask matzew|BRB about moving repo
    4. abstractj or corinnekrych start a thread on the mailing list to release some of our demos on iTunes and other medias
  3. cvasilak
    1. cvasilak is looking the travis-ci issue
    2. cvasilak to ask mailing list to agree with android team
  4. passos
    1. passos ask matzew relase backend projects in our openshift account


People present (lines said)

  1. corinnekrych (76)
  2. cvasilak (64)
  3. abstractj (54)
  4. passos (23)
  5. aerobot (11)
  6. jbott (11)
  7. jbossbot (8)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.