#aerogear: AeroGear Team Meeting

Meeting started by cvasilak at 14:00:36 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Android (cvasilak, 14:01:02)
    1. we are updating our library to use maven android plugin 4 rc1, but we got some problems (passos, 14:01:07)
    2. https://github.com/simpligility/android-maven-plugin/pull/486 (passos, 14:01:07)
    3. there is a temporary work around and we have updated some of the projects (passos, 14:01:07)
    4. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-core/pull/8 (passos, 14:01:07)
    5. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-pipe/pull/10 (passos, 14:01:07)
    6. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-security/pull/10 (passos, 14:01:08)
    7. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-store/pull/13 (passos, 14:01:09)
    8. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-auth/pull/10 (passos, 14:01:10)

  2. Javascript (passos, 14:02:03)
    1. 2.0 released last week (lholmquist, 14:02:10)
    2. http://blog.lholmquist.org/2-0-0/ (lholmquist, 14:02:10)
    3. ACTION: lholmquist put this on the ML (lholmquist, 14:02:10)
    4. https://twitter.com/AeroGears/status/526735855558602752 (matzew, 14:03:15)

  3. iOS (lholmquist, 14:04:12)
    1. iOS 2.0 series was released last week: (cvasilak, 14:04:19)
    2. http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-Announcing-AeroGear-iOS-2-0-td9529.html (cvasilak, 14:04:19)
    3. iOS 2.1 development started (cvasilak, 14:04:19)
    4. http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-iOS-meeting-to-prepare-2-1-release-td9510.html (cvasilak, 14:04:19)

  4. Unified Push Server (cvasilak, 14:05:28)
    1. message format change - strong reasons to avoid 'payload'? (sblanc, 14:05:31)
    2. http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-message-format-change-proposal-td8977.html (sblanc, 14:05:35)
    3. Plan for freeze of 1.0.2 in this this week, after KC 1.0.3 release and AGSEC-183 got merged (sblanc, 14:05:40)
    4. AGREED: (matzew, 14:09:38)

  5. Misc (sblanc, 14:10:31)
    1. Please review (abstractj, 14:10:43)
    2. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/pull/409 (abstractj, 14:10:44)


Meeting ended at 14:12:38 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. lholmquist put this on the ML


Action items, by person

  1. lholmquist
    1. lholmquist put this on the ML


People present (lines said)

  1. aerobot (31)
  2. cvasilak (20)
  3. qmx (18)
  4. jbossbot (15)
  5. passos (12)
  6. abstractj (11)
  7. matzew (11)
  8. sblanc (10)
  9. jbott (8)
  10. lholmquist (7)
  11. dbevenius (6)
  12. balunasj|mtg (6)
  13. corinnekrych (3)
  14. summersp (2)
  15. edewit (2)
  16. balunasj (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.