#aerogear: AeroGear Team Meeting

Meeting started by cvasilak at 15:00:18 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Android (cvasilak, 15:00:54)
    1. Fix OAuthz bug (passos, 15:00:59)
    2. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-authz/pull/22 (passos, 15:00:59)
    3. Added AGReddit a pipe pagination example (passos, 15:01:06)
    4. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/tree/master/AGReddit (passos, 15:01:07)
    5. Added Shoot and Share a Pipe, Upload and OAuth2 example (passos, 15:01:08)
    6. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/tree/master/ShootAndShare (passos, 15:01:10)
    7. Added a Pipe example to Android Wear (passos, 15:01:11)
    8. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/tree/master/ChuckNorrisJokes (passos, 15:01:12)
    9. We've started update the docs to 2.0 (passos, 15:01:13)
    10. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/pull/452 (passos, 15:01:14)
    11. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/pull/443 (passos, 15:01:15)
    12. And we still doing it (passos, 15:01:16)
    13. https://github.com/danielpassos/aerogear.org/commit/d1f57cc5091504031d16ddb25e4865817f11e81d (passos, 15:01:17)
    14. https://github.com/danielpassos/aerogear.org/commit/a9e464d762f8f76917de8ef3a1115f9ca67388eb (passos, 15:01:18)

  2. iOS (passos, 15:02:38)
    1. we have paused our 2.1 elease to investigate more on items (cvasilak, 15:03:03)
    2. http://oksoclap.com/p/ios.team.mtg-05-01-15 (cvasilak, 15:03:03)
    3. we feel its good to be in instead of excluding them (cvasilak, 15:03:03)
    4. we are working on both and will update accordingly our ML (cvasilak, 15:03:03)
    5. AGREED: (matzew, 15:03:51)

  3. Javascript (cvasilak, 15:04:13)
    1. ACTION: lholmquist write ML thread on concerns of adding in ES6 modules (lholmquist, 15:04:19)

  4. misc (lholmquist, 15:05:28)
    1. Star Wars API is out (lholmquist, 15:05:54)
    2. http://swapi.co/ (lholmquist, 15:05:54)
    3. I wrote 2 cool JS libs for it, one for node and one for the browser - so Tell your friends and may the Force Be With You (lholmquist, 15:05:54)
    4. https://www.npmjs.com/package/swapi-node (lholmquist, 15:05:56)
    5. https://github.com/lholmquist/swapi-js (lholmquist, 15:05:58)
    6. Removing duplicated roadmap files and linking to JIRA for specifics (abstractj, 15:06:22)
    7. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/pull/455 (abstractj, 15:06:23)
    8. Vote or not (abstractj, 15:06:24)

  5. data-sync (lholmquist, 15:08:12)
    1. ACTION: lholmquist write ML thread on his POC of using Service Workers to intergrate Conflict Resolution into existing libraries (lholmquist, 15:08:19)
    2. repo - not sure the status atm (lholmquist, 15:08:19)
    3. https://github.com/lholmquist/conflict-resolution-service-workers-demo (lholmquist, 15:08:19)


Meeting ended at 15:11:15 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. lholmquist write ML thread on concerns of adding in ES6 modules
  2. lholmquist write ML thread on his POC of using Service Workers to intergrate Conflict Resolution into existing libraries


Action items, by person

  1. lholmquist
    1. lholmquist write ML thread on concerns of adding in ES6 modules
    2. lholmquist write ML thread on his POC of using Service Workers to intergrate Conflict Resolution into existing libraries


People present (lines said)

  1. aerobot (27)
  2. passos (25)
  3. cvasilak (20)
  4. lholmquist (18)
  5. matzew (16)
  6. abstractj (10)
  7. jbott (9)
  8. corinnekrych (5)
  9. qmx (3)
  10. lfryc (3)
  11. summersp (2)
  12. agalante (1)
  13. balunasj (0)
  14. edewit (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.