#aerogear: AeroGear Team Meeting

Meeting started by cvasilak at 15:01:14 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Windows (cvasilak, 15:01:42)
  2. Android (cvasilak, 15:02:08)
    1. We reorganized the module packages (passos, 15:02:40)
    2. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-core/pull/15 (passos, 15:02:40)
    3. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-security/pull/21 (passos, 15:02:41)
    4. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-store/pull/23 (passos, 15:02:41)
    5. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-pipe/pull/27 (passos, 15:02:41)
    6. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-auth/pull/23 (passos, 15:02:41)
    7. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-authz/pull/23 (passos, 15:02:42)
    8. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-push/pull/25 (passos, 15:02:43)
    9. All cookbook apps were updated to the new packages (passos, 15:02:53)
    10. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/pull/31 (passos, 15:02:54)
    11. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/pull/32 (passos, 15:02:55)
    12. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/pull/33 (passos, 15:02:55)
    13. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/pull/34 (passos, 15:02:55)
    14. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/pull/35 (passos, 15:02:55)
    15. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/pull/36 (passos, 15:02:56)
    16. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/pull/37 (passos, 15:02:57)
    17. All 2.0.0 jiras were killed \o/ (passos, 15:03:15)
    18. https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?filter=12320508 (passos, 15:03:15)
    19. The libraries already are on nexus (passos, 15:03:27)
    20. https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-4616/ (passos, 15:03:28)
    21. https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-4617/ (passos, 15:03:28)
    22. https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-4618/ (passos, 15:03:28)
    23. https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-4619/ (passos, 15:03:28)
    24. https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-4620/ (passos, 15:03:28)
    25. https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-4621/ (passos, 15:03:30)
    26. https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-4623/ (passos, 15:03:31)
    27. Release announcement draft (passos, 15:03:36)
    28. https://gist.github.com/secondsun/6f57b756bd2b3f85423c (passos, 15:03:36)
    29. ACTION: passos send release informations to ML (passos, 15:03:36)

  3. Windows (passos, 15:04:36)
    1. OAuth2 windows library is going to be released (edewit, 15:04:54)
    2. http://nuget.org/packages/aerogear-windows-oauth2/ (edewit, 15:04:56)
    3. more support for windows specific message types in the works (edewit, 15:05:02)
    4. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/pull/463 (edewit, 15:05:10)

  4. iOS (edewit, 15:05:38)
    1. iOS 2.1 release JIRA issues: (cvasilak, 15:05:48)
    2. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-325 (cvasilak, 15:05:48)
    3. work going on updating cocoapods support to the new xmas '-pre' release (cvasilak, 15:05:49)
    4. http://blog.cocoapods.org/Pod-Authors-Guide-to-CocoaPods-Frameworks/ (cvasilak, 15:05:49)
    5. we are in a good shape, ios-http, ios-jsonsz have been already migrated plus cookbook examples. remaining issues non-blockers (cvasilak, 15:05:50)
    6. work going on fixing travis issues we had, aftter travis officially rolled out xcode 6.1.1 support (cvasilak, 15:05:58)
    7. https://twitter.com/travisci/status/547086890995036160 (cvasilak, 15:05:58)
    8. http://docs.travis-ci.com/user/build-environment-updates/2014-12-18/ (cvasilak, 15:05:58)
    9. we have identified the issues and working on fixes (cvasilak, 15:05:59)
    10. main issue we have is 'local http object cancel task' (cvasilak, 15:06:51)
    11. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-325 (cvasilak, 15:06:51)
    12. PR from contributor on ios-http to review: (cvasilak, 15:07:02)
    13. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-http/pull/27 (cvasilak, 15:07:02)
    14. ACTION: cvasilak will update PR #info multi-part upload for background to review (cvasilak, 15:08:15)
    15. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-http/pull/26 (cvasilak, 15:08:15)
    16. travis is now happy with xcode611 (cvasilak, 15:08:16)

  5. Javascript (cvasilak, 15:09:53)
    1. ES6 Modules will live in a seperate branch and be targeted for a future release (lholmquist, 15:09:59)
    2. http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/aerogear-dev/2015-January/010395.html (lholmquist, 15:09:59)
    3. Authz module deprecated in the next release(2.1) (lholmquist, 15:10:10)
    4. The OAuth2 Adapter added no value since most "services" provide their own sdk. no sense in recreating what is already there (lholmquist, 15:10:11)
    5. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGJS-269 (lholmquist, 15:10:11)
    6. Diff Sync Client is living in this branch: (lholmquist, 15:10:26)
    7. https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js/tree/diff-sync-client (lholmquist, 15:10:26)
    8. ACTION: lholmquist see what needs to be done to move into master (lholmquist, 15:10:26)

  6. Javascript (abstractj, 15:11:29)
  7. UPS (cvasilak, 15:11:39)
    1. Investigating AGPUSH-1134 (abstractj, 15:11:45)
    2. qmx is working on AGPUSH-1144 - should get this fixed for the next 1.0.x release (qmx, 15:13:21)

  8. Misc (cvasilak, 15:14:24)
    1. Just a heads up about Docker images created with an older version of Docker (like 1.3.0). A user reported this issue: (dbevenius, 15:14:32)
    2. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGSMPLPUSH-73 (dbevenius, 15:14:39)


Meeting ended at 15:16:15 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. passos send release informations to ML
  2. cvasilak will update PR #info multi-part upload for background to review
  3. lholmquist see what needs to be done to move into master


Action items, by person

  1. cvasilak
    1. cvasilak will update PR #info multi-part upload for background to review
  2. lholmquist
    1. lholmquist see what needs to be done to move into master
  3. passos
    1. passos send release informations to ML


People present (lines said)

  1. aerobot (62)
  2. passos (41)
  3. cvasilak (41)
  4. jbossbot (38)
  5. abstractj (19)
  6. matzew (19)
  7. dbevenius (12)
  8. lholmquist (11)
  9. qmx (10)
  10. jbott (7)
  11. edewit (6)
  12. sblanc (2)
  13. summersp (2)
  14. agalante (1)
  15. lfryc (0)
  16. corinnekrych (0)
  17. balunasj (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.