15:00:26 <cvasilak> #startmeeting
15:00:26 <jbott> Meeting started Mon Mar  2 15:00:26 2015 UTC.  The chair is cvasilak. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:00:26 <jbott> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:00:28 <jbossbot> Title:3 MeetBot - Debian Wiki
15:00:47 <cvasilak> #chair abstractj balunasj corinnekrych cvasilak edewit lfryc lholmquist passos qmx sblanc summersp
15:00:47 <jbott> Current chairs: abstractj balunasj corinnekrych cvasilak edewit lfryc lholmquist passos qmx sblanc summersp
15:00:47 <qmx> there we go
15:01:01 <cvasilak> #meetingtopic AeroGear Team Meeting
15:01:01 <cvasilak> #addtopic Javascript
15:01:01 <cvasilak> #addtopic Android
15:01:01 <cvasilak> #addtopic iOS
15:01:07 <cvasilak> #addtopic Sync
15:01:07 <cvasilak> #addtopic WebPush
15:01:07 <cvasilak> #addtopic New Site
15:01:07 <cvasilak> #nexttopic
15:01:07 <jbott> #topic Javascript
15:01:59 <lholmquist> #info 2.1.0 release pushed back until next week
15:01:59 <lholmquist> #info want to refactor the Sync work slightly to follow a new pattern that we talked about on the ML
15:01:59 <lholmquist> #link http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/aerogear-dev/2015-February/010947.html
15:02:00 <jbossbot> Title:3 [aerogear-dev] AeroGear JS 2.1.0
15:02:11 <abstractj> lholmquist on it
15:02:12 <lholmquist> #info PR has been sent
15:02:12 <lholmquist> #link https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js/pull/166
15:02:12 <jbossbot> git pull req [12aerogear-js] (7open) 6lholmquist Sync - Refactor and Remove Array Pattern Usage - AGJS-28711 https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js/pull/166
15:02:13 <jbossbot> jira [3AGJS-287] Update Sync Lib to not use "Array Pattern" [10Pull Request Sent (Unresolved) Feature Request,7 Major,6 Lucas Holmquist] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGJS-287
15:02:24 <lholmquist> #info remaining issues for 2.1.0 - basically tasks to be done once we tag
15:02:24 <lholmquist> #link https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%202.1.0%20AND%20project%20%3D%20AGJS%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
15:02:25 <abstractj> #info abstractj is reviewing and will merge after lfryc's feedback
15:02:47 <balunasj> lholmquist: Is there risk to slip further?
15:03:11 <lholmquist> balunasj: not really,  this is basically a release to go with the alpha.1 of the sync server
15:03:31 <lholmquist> balunasj: and some code cleanup
15:03:43 <balunasj> lholmquist: ok, good.
15:03:47 <lfryc> abstractj: yy
15:04:05 <balunasj> lholmquist: I agree, I'd rather make the change pre-release
15:04:18 <balunasj> lholmquist: so we don't get stuck in the future
15:04:47 <lholmquist> #info also, this release sort of hinges on the Sync Server Alpha.1 release
15:04:49 <qmx> +1
15:05:38 <lholmquist> #info i would like the Sync Server to be tagged and released first
15:05:43 <lholmquist> questions
15:05:55 <sblanc> nope
15:05:57 <balunasj> nope
15:05:59 <lfryc> n
15:06:03 <lholmquist> #nexttopic
15:06:03 <jbott> #topic Android
15:06:03 <abstractj> lholmquist nope
15:06:11 <summersp> #info add pipe functionality to retrieve data by ID
15:06:11 <summersp> #link https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-pipe/pull/32
15:06:12 <summersp> #action passos release push 1.0.1
15:06:12 <summersp> #link https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-push/tree/1.0.x
15:06:12 <summersp> #info We will not release a version 2.0.1 because we are about to release 2.1.0
15:06:12 <jbossbot> git pull req [12aerogear-android-pipe] (7open) 6danielpassos Add feature to retrive data by id11 https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-pipe/pull/32
15:06:13 <summersp> #info AGDroid Sync PR released
15:06:14 <summersp> #info This closes or deprecates the following JIRAs
15:06:16 <summersp> #info AGDROID-312 Implement Android Client Sync Engine (Status PR Sent)
15:06:18 <jbossbot> jira [3AGDROID-312] Implement Android Client Sync Engine [10Pull Request Sent (Unresolved) Epic,7 Major,6 Summers Pittman] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGDROID-312
15:06:20 <summersp> #info AGDROID-386 Deprecate and remove client-xmpp (Status PR Sent)
15:06:21 <jbossbot> jira [3AGDROID-386] Deprecate and remove client-xmpp [10Pull Request Sent (Unresolved) Feature Request,7 Major,6 Summers Pittman] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGDROID-386
15:06:22 <summersp> #info AGDROID-377 Move DiffSync client into a android.app.Service (Status PR Sent)
15:06:23 <jbossbot> jira [3AGDROID-377] Move DiffSync client into a android.app.Service [10Pull Request Sent (Unresolved) Feature Request,7 Major,6 Summers Pittman] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGDROID-377
15:06:24 <summersp> #info AGDROID-370 XMPP Client NPE @ DiffSyncClientHandler.java:45 (Resolved out of Date)
15:06:25 <jbossbot> jira [3AGDROID-370] XMPP Client NPE @ DiffSyncClientHandler.java:45 [10Resolved (Out of Date) Feature Request,7 Major,6 Summers Pittman] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGDROID-370
15:06:26 <summersp> #info AGDROID-364 Package XMPP Sync Client to not include duplicate files (Resolved out of Date)
15:06:28 <jbossbot> jira [3AGDROID-364] Package XMPP Sync Client to not include duplicate files [10Resolved (Out of Date) Feature Request,7 Major,6 Summers Pittman] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGDROID-364
15:06:28 <summersp> #info AGDROID-363 Refactor XMPP Sync Client to get below the 65k method limit (Resolved out of Date)
15:06:30 <jbossbot> jira [3AGDROID-363] Refactor XMPP Sync Client to get below the 65k method limit [10Resolved (Out of Date) Feature Request,7 Major,6 Summers Pittman] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGDROID-363
15:06:30 <summersp> #link https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-sync/pull/2
15:06:31 <jbossbot> git pull req [12aerogear-android-sync] (7open) 6secondsun Multiple updates 11 https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-sync/pull/2
15:07:06 <balunasj> summersp: I'm assuming push 1.0.1 is part of the UPS 1.0.3 release right?
15:07:36 <summersp> balunasj, That is a passos question
15:07:44 <summersp> but it wouldn't be a terrible assumption :)
15:07:49 <qmx> :)
15:07:49 <balunasj> ok, I'll follow up after
15:08:27 <summersp> questions?
15:08:46 <abstractj> nope
15:08:47 <sblanc> nope
15:08:58 <summersp> #nexttopic
15:08:58 <jbott> #topic iOS
15:09:28 <cvasilak> #info one week away from 2.2 release
15:09:28 <cvasilak> #link https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS/fixforversion/12325986
15:09:29 <cvasilak> #info we need to merge all pending PR
15:09:29 <cvasilak> #action cvasilak to review
15:09:31 <cvasilak> #info pre-announcement to be done today on mailing list
15:09:31 <cvasilak> #action matzew to rename repo
15:09:33 <cvasilak> #link https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-335
15:09:33 <cvasilak> #info announcement in aerogear.org ready
15:09:34 <jbossbot> jira [3AGIOS-335] Rename  aerogear-diffmatchpatch-ios to  aerogear-ios-diffmatchpatch [10Open (Unresolved) Feature Request,7 Major,6 Matthias Wessendorf] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-335
15:09:35 <cvasilak> #link https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/pull/519
15:09:35 <cvasilak> #info deprecate aerogear-ios-httpstub, some PR in progress to get more involved in OHHTTPStubs
15:09:36 <jbossbot> git pull req [12aerogear.org] (7open) 6corinnekrych add announcement for 2.2 release11 https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/pull/519
15:09:37 <cvasilak> #link https://github.com/AliSoftware/OHHTTPStubs/issues/86
15:09:38 <jbossbot> git issue [12OHHTTPStubs] (7open) 6corinnekrych Replace github submodules by cocoapods test dependency11 https://github.com/AliSoftware/OHHTTPStubs/issues/86
15:10:04 <balunasj> cvasilak: corinnekrych: and the 2.2 will have all the sync items in right?
15:10:15 <sblanc> #addtopic UPS
15:10:25 <cvasilak> balunasj exactly yes
15:10:33 <balunasj> excellent!
15:10:37 <corinnekrych> not all balunasj some low level libraires will be develop for 2.3
15:10:55 <balunasj> corinnekrych: is that the swift update for sync we discussed?
15:11:16 <corinnekrych> as we’re going to replace the third party JSONTools by our own swift lib\
15:11:19 <corinnekrych> yes balunasj
15:11:41 <balunasj> corinnekrych: ok
15:12:15 <cvasilak> anything else team or should I move on ?
15:12:21 <abstractj> nope
15:12:24 <balunasj> nope
15:12:26 <cvasilak> #nexttopic
15:12:26 <jbott> #topic Sync
15:12:29 <qmx> nope
15:13:01 <cvasilak> #info Waiting for Netty 4.1.0.Beta4 (should be available by Monday), then the following tasks are needed for our 1.0.0.alpha.1 release.
15:13:01 <cvasilak> #link https://gist.github.com/danbev/ba8f37f99df7e2b674f6
15:13:01 <cvasilak> #info matzew will take care of the actual release in case the Netty bits are out next week, or later
15:13:25 <cvasilak> dbevenius++ matzew++
15:13:26 <aerobot> dbevenius gained a level! (Karma: 422)
15:13:26 <aerobot> matzew gained a level! (Karma: 417)
15:13:48 <summersp> Speaking of sync
15:13:49 <balunasj> Once all the bits are released (sdks as well)
15:14:02 <balunasj> Will there be a join blog, announcemennt.
15:14:05 <summersp> Dan mentioned he wanted the wildfly endpoint in alpha.1 as well
15:14:33 <summersp> #info wildfly based server
15:14:37 <summersp> #link https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-sync-server/pull/36
15:14:38 <jbossbot> git pull req [12aerogear-sync-server] (7open) 6secondsun Adding in a very VERY basic wildfly module11 https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-sync-server/pull/36
15:14:38 <corinnekrych> for ios side, we’re merging PR on that
15:14:42 <abstractj> summersp do we have Jiras?
15:14:48 <summersp> abstractj, Hell if I know :)
15:14:57 <summersp> abstractj, I did it as a hey cool look at this thing
15:15:01 <summersp> and dan said send a PR
15:15:20 <abstractj> I think it's good to not miss that during our releases + announcements
15:15:23 <qmx> :)
15:15:25 <abstractj> just my 2 cents
15:15:34 <balunasj> summersp: lets get a jira for it, and see about getting it in for Alpha
15:15:39 <balunasj> if it does not delay
15:16:09 <summersp> balunasj, It shouldn't.  matzew and danbev have given lots of good feedback on the PR
15:16:20 <balunasj> summersp: yay!
15:16:22 <balunasj> :-)
15:16:58 <balunasj> next?
15:17:04 <sblanc> ja
15:17:05 <summersp> lemme link the jjira
15:17:05 <cvasilak> #nexttopic
15:17:05 <jbott> #topic WebPush
15:17:13 <cvasilak> #info Waiting for Netty 4.1.0.Beta4 (should be availabe by Monday), then the following tasks are needed for our 1.0.0.alpha.1 release.
15:17:13 <cvasilak> #link https://gist.github.com/danbev/ba8f37f99df7e2b674f6
15:17:13 <cvasilak> #info matzew will take care of the actual release in case the Netty bits are out next week, or later
15:17:57 <abstractj> next?
15:18:00 <cvasilak> #nexttopic
15:18:00 <jbott> #topic New Site
15:18:06 <lfryc> #info progress tracked in dashboard: https://issues.jboss.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12318207
15:18:06 <lfryc> #info the dashboard tracks what is a first production release (site-2.0 label) and what is shifted for later dates (site-2.x)
15:18:14 <lfryc> #info feel free to pick anything from UNASSIGNED and send PR
15:18:20 <abstractj> lfryc++ agalante++
15:18:21 <aerobot> lfryc gained a level! (Karma: 353)
15:18:21 <aerobot> agalante gained a level! (Karma: 119)
15:18:24 <lfryc> #info current staging: http://staging-aerogearsite.rhcloud.com/
15:18:24 <jbossbot> Title:3 AeroGear - Open Source Libraries for Mobile Connectivity
15:18:35 <lfryc> #info So, what's missing? - finish News javascript and lot of cleanup tasks
15:18:41 <balunasj> lfryc++ agalante++
15:18:42 <aerobot> lfryc gained a level! (Karma: 354)
15:18:42 <aerobot> agalante gained a level! (Karma: 120)
15:18:44 <cvasilak> lfryc++ agalante++
15:18:44 <aerobot> lfryc gained a level! (Karma: 355)
15:18:45 <aerobot> agalante gained a level! (Karma: 121)
15:18:53 <lfryc> #info Review needed team-wise: are we happy with First Steps section of Guides? http://staging-aerogearsite.rhcloud.com/getstarted/guides/
15:18:54 <jbossbot> Title:3 AeroGear - AeroGear Guides
15:19:27 <lfryc> there is an issue opened to address First Step for Android
15:19:31 <abstractj> #action abstractj migrate all the security content to the new website this week
15:19:37 <summersp> Yeah
15:19:39 <lfryc> abstractj: yay!
15:19:47 <summersp> #action summers write first steps android guide
15:20:00 <abstractj> summersp++
15:20:00 <aerobot> summersp gained a level! (Karma: 556)
15:20:05 <lfryc> corinnekrych: what about iOS team?
15:20:15 <summersp> lfryc, Am I assigned to the first steps JIRA?
15:20:34 <lfryc> bear in mind that we are trying to get people learn something possibly completely new
15:20:42 <lfryc> summersp: assigning right now
15:20:45 <abstractj> summersp I think this is the list of the remaining items https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?jql=project%20in%20(AEROGEAR%2C%20AGSYNC%2C%20AGSEC%2C%20AGJS%2C%20AGDROID%2C%20AGCORDOVA%2C%20AGIOS%2C%20AGPUSH)%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20site-2.0%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20assignee%20is%20EMPTY
15:20:45 <summersp> K
15:20:56 <lfryc> assigned
15:20:59 <abstractj> sorry about the short url :)
15:20:59 <summersp> Yay thanks
15:21:04 <summersp> abstractj, No problem
15:21:42 <lfryc> so otherwise everyone is happy?
15:21:42 <qmx> next?
15:21:50 <lfryc> lholmquist: what about JavaScript and First Steps?
15:21:55 <lfryc> do we want something there?
15:22:10 <corinnekrych> i wonder if the 1.x vs 2.0 is not confusing lfryc
15:22:12 <lfryc> Cordova is in a good shape generally
15:22:22 <abstractj> I think we can always improve later in case of something missing
15:22:27 <abstractj> edewit++
15:22:27 <aerobot> edewit gained a level! (Karma: 428)
15:22:29 <qmx> +1
15:22:38 <lfryc> cvasilak: haven't you already fixed 1.x/2.x in a PR?
15:22:45 <lfryc> anyways..
15:22:52 <lfryc> ping me after meeting if anything..
15:23:00 <lfryc> next?
15:23:05 <cvasilak> lfryc I think this PR should be merged, corinnekrych mind too look and merge please https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/pull/505
15:23:06 <jbossbot> git pull req [12aerogear.org] (7open) 6cvasilak fixing iOS related issues11 https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/pull/505
15:23:08 <lholmquist> lfryc: it's possible,  we just need to think of what is hte first step
15:23:08 <corinnekrych> cvasilak: lfryc because here http://staging-aerogearsite.rhcloud.com/getstarted/guides/ I can see only 1.X
15:23:09 <jbossbot> Title:3 AeroGear - AeroGear Guides
15:23:18 <corinnekrych> ah oki
15:23:27 <cvasilak> lfryc++ thanks for helping me out
15:23:28 <lfryc> lholmquist: yea, let's brainstorm about it
15:23:28 <aerobot> lfryc gained a level! (Karma: 356)
15:23:40 <lfryc> #nexttopic
15:23:40 <jbott> #topic UPS
15:23:48 <sblanc> #info UPS Migration effort is still going on, we are close
15:23:53 <sblanc> #link https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/pull/502
15:23:54 <jbossbot> git pull req [12aerogear-unifiedpush-server] (7open) 6qmx [RFC] UPS database migrator11 https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/pull/502
15:24:01 <corinnekrych> action: corinnekrych to review http://staging-aerogearsite.rhcloud.com/getstarted/guides/
15:24:01 <sblanc> qmx: Want to add anything ?
15:24:01 <jbossbot> Title:3 AeroGear - AeroGear Guides
15:24:03 <abstractj> qmx++ passos++ sblanc++
15:24:03 <aerobot> qmx gained a level! (Karma: 265)
15:24:03 <aerobot> passos gained a level! (Karma: 657)
15:24:03 <aerobot> sblanc gained a level! (Karma: 316)
15:24:19 <corinnekrych> #action corinnekrych to review http://staging-aerogearsite.rhcloud.com/getstarted/guides/
15:24:20 <jbossbot> Title:3 AeroGear - AeroGear Guides
15:24:29 <balunasj> sblanc qmx: glad things are moving.  Any estimate on getting this sorted?
15:24:32 <qmx> we've found the last remaining issues (hopefully)
15:24:51 <qmx> balunasj: now the last annoying items are autogenerated ForeignKey names
15:25:03 <qmx> which we probably want to specify in order to increase portability
15:25:07 <corinnekrych> cool merged! lfryc :)
15:25:31 <balunasj> qmx: ok, thats good.
15:25:35 <lfryc> corinnekrych: thanks!
15:25:46 <qmx> balunasj: now it's taking a bit more of time since it's me fixing + sblanc and passos finding more bugs :)
15:26:01 <balunasj> qmx: gotcha
15:26:03 <qmx> but on the other hand we're getting a really solid result
15:26:09 <sblanc> +1
15:26:11 <qmx> so it's totally worth it
15:26:14 <abstractj> qmx #agreed
15:26:27 <abstractj> migrations are not that easy :/
15:26:32 <qmx> not at all
15:26:56 <abstractj> qmx|pk|fk
15:26:59 <balunasj> +1
15:27:00 <qmx> meeting can move on, I'll paste a link here in a few, computer is slow atm
15:27:11 <abstractj> are we done?
15:27:15 <sblanc> yep I think so
15:27:25 <cvasilak> #endmeeting