#cdi-dev Meeting

Meeting started by antoine_sd at 17:00:42 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Async Event (antoine_sd, 17:01:07)
    1. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tm_fZWS6569YqCH9lGxuqBGzS9gfupic-vv1dyKCUxk/edit?usp=sharing (antoine_sd, 17:01:25)

  2. agreed part ;) (antoine_sd, 17:04:57)
    1. AGREED: we agree 4 (antoine_sd, 17:06:43)

  3. parameters list (antoine_sd, 17:09:42)
    1. AGREED: on the list of topic : mutability, async scenario, activation point (antoine_sd, 17:15:17)

  4. mutability (antoine_sd, 17:15:28)
    1. AGREED: on having payload mutability in async event (antoine_sd, 17:19:04)
    2. AGREED: on mutability in a current observer signature (modulo activation) for async events (antoine_sd, 17:38:48)

  5. async scenario (antoine_sd, 17:39:38)
    1. AGREED: on fire and forget scenario (antoine_sd, 17:46:41)

  6. Activation point (antoine_sd, 17:46:56)
    1. ACTION: explore opt-out approach (antoine_sd, 18:02:51)
    2. ACTION: try to find solution for struberg objection in 8.2 (antoine_sd, 18:03:06)


Meeting ended at 18:05:21 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. explore opt-out approach
  2. try to find solution for struberg objection in 8.2


Action items, by person

  1. struberg
    1. try to find solution for struberg objection in 8.2


People present (lines said)

  1. struberg (123)
  2. antoine_sd (113)
  3. johnament (53)
  4. Jose_P (28)
  5. atsticks (15)
  6. rmannibucau (10)
  7. agoncal (8)
  8. th_janssen (7)
  9. mp911de (6)
  10. jbossbot (3)
  11. jbott (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.