#forge Meeting

Meeting started by lincolnthree at 15:02:35 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Agenda (lincolnthree, 15:02:57)
  2. Website (gastaldi, 15:06:05)
    1. The current website launch pending tasks can be found on https://trello.com/b/UwGqxW0p/forge-2-website-launch (gastaldi, 15:11:57)
    2. Meeting with Erin (designer) will occur next week at the F2F (lincolnthree, 15:12:15)

  3. Roadmap (gastaldi, 15:12:51)
    1. ACTION: lincolnthree is working on the CLAC performance (gastaldi, 15:16:26)
    2. ACTION: gastaldi will fix the bug on the Generate Entities From Tables command (gastaldi, 15:17:48)

  4. Conferences (lincolnthree, 15:20:18)
  5. Arquillian Addon (gastaldi, 15:36:12)
    1. ACTION: gastaldi will have a look at addon-install-from-git issues (gastaldi, 15:42:43)
    2. IDEA: We'll create custom download profiles for different addons bundling (gastaldi, 15:59:06)


Meeting ended at 16:01:15 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. lincolnthree is working on the CLAC performance
  2. gastaldi will fix the bug on the Generate Entities From Tables command
  3. gastaldi will have a look at addon-install-from-git issues


Action items, by person

  1. gastaldi
    1. gastaldi will fix the bug on the Generate Entities From Tables command
    2. gastaldi will have a look at addon-install-from-git issues
  2. lincolnthree
    1. lincolnthree is working on the CLAC performance


People present (lines said)

  1. gastaldi (94)
  2. lincolnthree (59)
  3. agoncal (36)
  4. ivannov__ (28)
  5. vineetreynolds (10)
  6. jbott (9)
  7. stalep (7)
  8. soro_ (4)
  9. ivannov (3)
  10. jbossbot (2)
  11. vineetreynolds_ (1)
  12. maxandersen (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.