15:00:53 <gastaldi> #startmeeting
15:00:53 <jbott> Meeting started Wed Aug  6 15:00:53 2014 UTC.  The chair is gastaldi. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:00:53 <jbott> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:00:54 <jbossbot> Title:3 MeetBot - Debian Wiki
15:01:10 <gastaldi> Hello everybody! Welcome to our Nth Forge meeting
15:01:41 <gastaldi> #topic Agenda
15:02:07 <gastaldi> What shall we discuss about today?
15:02:16 <gastaldi> #chair lincolnthree1
15:02:16 <jbott> Current chairs: gastaldi lincolnthree1
15:02:19 <lincolnthree1> hey!!!
15:02:24 <lincolnthree1> #addtopic JBDS status
15:02:34 <lincolnthree1> #addtopic Latest features
15:02:34 <gastaldi> good
15:03:09 <gastaldi> Next steps?
15:03:19 <gastaldi> or, blocking issues perhaps
15:03:55 <gastaldi> #addtopic Build issues
15:04:08 <gastaldi> let's begin
15:04:16 <gastaldi> this should be a quick meeting
15:04:19 <gastaldi> #chair vineetreynolds
15:04:19 <jbott> Current chairs: gastaldi lincolnthree1 vineetreynolds
15:04:32 <lincolnthree1> ok cool :)
15:04:36 <lincolnthree1> #nexttopic
15:04:36 <jbott> #topic JBDS status
15:04:57 <lincolnthree1> So how is this going? :) Seems like it's going well to me from the stuff I've seen go by. What are the outstanding issues, if any, at this point?
15:05:12 <gastaldi> last week I was working on a lot of issues, let me grab the current open ones
15:05:41 <gastaldi> according to https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?filter=12322097, we have 42 issues still open
15:06:05 <gastaldi> oh, there is a new one: JBIDE-18020
15:06:05 <jbossbot> jira [3JBIDE-18020] For JBIDE 4.2.0.CR1: Ensure copyrights and provider names are correct in all plugins and features [Forge] [10Open (Unresolved) Sub-task,7 Blocker,6 Unassigned] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-18020
15:06:33 <lincolnthree1> 42 issues :(
15:06:59 <lincolnthree1> shit… this last one means reviewing all text in all commands, right?
15:07:30 <gastaldi> in the classes of jbosstools-forge I suppose
15:08:02 <vineetreynolds> yes
15:08:05 <vineetreynolds> Not in forge core
15:08:12 <lincolnthree1> ah. okay. that's fine.
15:08:17 <lincolnthree1> would be nice if koen could do that
15:08:19 <lincolnthree1> where is koen?
15:08:23 <vineetreynolds> The issue description says it all
15:10:14 <gastaldi> It would be nice to have a script to do that for us :P
15:10:50 <gastaldi> hm, actually I think there is a maven plugin that does that
15:12:54 <gastaldi> I can do that anyway
15:13:01 <gastaldi> seems simple enough
15:13:50 <lincolnthree1> Yeah. Eclipse might be able to do it, too.
15:14:28 <gastaldi> I don't think JBIDE-12473 is related to Forge
15:14:29 <jbossbot> jira [3JBIDE-12473] Add Eclipse integration for mvn test [10Open (Unresolved) Feature Request,7 Major,6 Koen Aers] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-12473
15:14:33 <gastaldi> but m2e rather
15:15:40 <gastaldi> lowed the priority a bit
15:15:45 <lincolnthree1> Gotcha.
15:16:07 <lincolnthree1> O#info kay, well keep up the great work George. Thank you for doing so much and making this happen!
15:16:14 <lincolnthree1> #info Okay, well keep up the great work George. Thank you for doing so much and making this happen!
15:17:03 <gastaldi> heh
15:17:42 <gastaldi> vineetreynolds, how is the cheatsheet impl going?
15:18:07 <vineetreynolds> Well, the cheatsheet is ready, I need to start working on the eclipse commands and the integration with jboss central
15:18:22 <gastaldi> right
15:18:27 <vineetreynolds> Maybe even consider releasing an archetype as Max suggested
15:18:40 <gastaldi> sounds good
15:18:45 <vineetreynolds> That would reduce the number of steps in the sheet
15:19:12 <vineetreynolds> So maybe we start work on that tomorrow or the day after
15:19:28 <gastaldi> btw, did I mention that Forge supports maven archetypes?
15:19:43 <vineetreynolds> yeah
15:19:47 <gastaldi> well, not yet, that PR still needs to be merged :)
15:20:34 <gastaldi> I am afraid I'll have to go in some mins
15:20:44 <lincolnthree1> same.
15:20:49 <gastaldi> let's proceed
15:20:52 <lincolnthree1> i have an in person meeting about the forge website design
15:20:56 <lincolnthree1> #nexttopic
15:20:57 <jbott> #topic Latest features
15:21:06 <lincolnthree1> #info Archetype generation and catalog support!
15:21:11 <gastaldi> finally! :)
15:21:16 <lincolnthree1> #info Great job gastaldi!
15:21:37 <gastaldi> now sbryzak can carry on his work
15:22:03 <gastaldi> let's merge that PR, shall we?
15:23:59 <jbossbot> git [12core] push 10master7 244f0ef.. 6George Gastaldi FORGE-273: Support for maven archetypes
15:23:59 <jbossbot> git [12core] push 10master7 37cb50d.. 6George Gastaldi Merge pull request #493 from gastaldi/FORGE-27314...
15:23:59 <jbossbot> git [12core] push 10master URL: http://github.com/forge/core/compare/e2d3597...37cb50d
15:23:59 <jbossbot> git pull req closed [12core] (7closed) 6gastaldi FORGE-273: Support for maven archetypes11 https://github.com/forge/core/pull/493
15:24:00 <jbossbot> jira [3FORGE-273] Create project from Maven archetype [10Pull Request Sent (Unresolved) Feature Request,7 Critical,6 George Gastaldi] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-273
15:24:04 <gastaldi> done
15:24:38 <jbossbot> teamcity [9Core 2.0] Build Forge :: Core 2.0 :: Linux has started. This is build number 1216, has a status of "running" and was triggered by Git
15:24:38 <jbossbot> teamcity [9Core 2.0] Build Forge :: Core 2.0 :: Windows has started. This is build number 1184, has a status of "running" and was triggered by Git
15:25:13 <gastaldi> we're holding new features in favor of fixing the JBDS issues
15:25:23 <gastaldi> but this is something we couldn't have left behind
15:25:43 <gastaldi> next topic?
15:26:07 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
15:26:07 <jbott> #topic Build issues
15:26:23 <gastaldi> So we're still having some Build issues with Windows. Ivan was investigating this
15:26:39 <jbossbot> teamcity [9Core 2.0] (10pull/493) Build Forge :: Core 2.0 :: Linux - Pull Requests has finished. This is build number 644, has a status of "failure" and was triggered by George Gastaldi
15:27:40 <gastaldi> #info gastaldi will get in touch with ivannov about the Windows issues he found and work with him to get fixed in the next release
15:29:16 <jbossbot> teamcity [9Core 2.0] Build Forge :: Core 2.0 :: Windows has finished. This is build number 1184, has a status of "failure" and was triggered by Git
15:29:23 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
15:29:23 <jbott> No next topic. Use #addtopic to add topics.
15:29:36 <lincolnthree1> afk headed to meeting
15:29:40 <gastaldi> we're done
15:29:49 <gastaldi> #endmeeting