15:11:33 <gastaldi> #startmeeting
15:11:33 <jbott> Meeting started Wed Aug 13 15:11:33 2014 UTC.  The chair is gastaldi. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:11:33 <jbott> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:11:34 <jbossbot> Title:3 MeetBot - Debian Wiki
15:11:43 <gastaldi> Goooood morning Forgers!
15:11:47 <lincolnthree> chair chair chair!
15:11:51 <gastaldi> #chair lincolnthree
15:11:51 <jbott> Current chairs: gastaldi lincolnthree
15:12:00 <gastaldi> #chair vineetreynolds adamw_
15:12:00 <jbott> Current chairs: adamw_ gastaldi lincolnthree vineetreynolds
15:12:04 <lincolnthree> #topic Agenda
15:12:28 <gastaldi> #addtopic Blocking issues
15:12:32 <lincolnthree> #addtopic Website status
15:12:46 <gastaldi> #addtopic IntelliJ IDEA plugin status
15:12:49 <lincolnthree> #addtopic JBDS status
15:13:02 <lincolnthree> any other issues??? :D
15:13:14 <gastaldi> let me try something
15:13:28 <gastaldi> oh nvm :(
15:13:50 <gastaldi> I think we're fine
15:15:10 <adamw_> lincolnthree, gastaldi: no NPE! thanks for fixing the issue :)
15:15:16 <gastaldi> awww yeaah! :D
15:15:39 <gastaldi> bug closed
15:15:43 <lincolnthree> adamw_: awesome!!!! thank gastaldi :)
15:15:48 <gastaldi> you're welcome ;)
15:16:59 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
15:16:59 <jbott> #topic Blocking issues
15:17:38 <lincolnthree> What we got?
15:17:48 <gastaldi> So we still have FORGE-1969 as a blocking I suppose
15:17:48 <jbossbot> jira [3FORGE-1969] Exception wrapping loses information [10Open (Unresolved) Bug,7 Major,6 Unassigned] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1969
15:17:53 <lincolnthree> Not sure that's really a blocker.
15:18:19 <gastaldi> okay, I mean as a blocker because you wanted to solve it before releasing it
15:19:10 <lincolnthree> Sure, it would be nice.
15:19:22 <lincolnthree> Any other ones?
15:20:04 <gastaldi> there is FORGE-1509, but if we don't solve it by the release date, we can postpone to the next release
15:20:05 <jbossbot> jira [3FORGE-1509] "Could not resolve managed dependencies in project" goes into loop [10Open (Unresolved) Sub-task,7 Blocker,6 George Gastaldi] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1509
15:20:39 <gastaldi> btw, the next version is 2.8.0.Final
15:21:27 <gastaldi> because of FORGE-1957
15:21:27 <jbossbot> jira [3FORGE-1957] Remove "throws FileNotFoundException" declaration from JavaSourceFacet [10Closed (Done) Enhancement,7 Major,6 George Gastaldi] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1957
15:22:22 <gastaldi> thoughts?
15:25:58 <gastaldi> #info the next release version is 2.8.0.Final
15:26:16 <gastaldi> btw, I found in JIRA a Report to list the contributors easily
15:26:16 <lincolnthree> yeah FORGE-1957 is an issue
15:26:17 <jbossbot> jira [3FORGE-1957] Remove "throws FileNotFoundException" declaration from JavaSourceFacet [10Closed (Done) Enhancement,7 Major,6 George Gastaldi] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1957
15:26:28 <gastaldi> lincolnthree, it is, it's in JIRA ;)
15:26:32 <lincolnthree> errrr… wrong one
15:26:43 <lincolnthree> FORGE-1509
15:26:43 <jbossbot> jira [3FORGE-1509] "Could not resolve managed dependencies in project" goes into loop [10Open (Unresolved) Sub-task,7 Blocker,6 George Gastaldi] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1509
15:26:48 <lincolnthree> is a serious issue
15:26:56 <gastaldi> yup, marked as blocker
15:27:08 <gastaldi> will work on that
15:27:21 <lincolnthree> kk!
15:27:24 <lincolnthree> next?
15:27:32 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
15:27:32 <jbott> #topic Website status
15:28:24 <lincolnthree> Okay.
15:28:50 <lincolnthree> #info Erin is working on our feedback and should have another set of tiles to review with us this week.
15:29:07 <gastaldi> cool
15:31:21 <gastaldi> anything else about this topic?
15:33:44 <gastaldi> moving on
15:33:47 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
15:33:47 <jbott> #topic IntelliJ IDEA plugin status
15:34:05 <lincolnthree> yeah that's it. sorry
15:34:29 <gastaldi> so this is the last  coding week for the GSoC. adamw_ is doing a wonderful job so far
15:34:53 <gastaldi> adamw_, want to update us the latest status in the plugin and what's left?
15:35:08 <adamw_> I think that all required GUI features are implemented, except for that component value update
15:36:00 <adamw_> I'll work on that and on docs before GSoC deadline, then I could continue working on the console
15:36:09 <gastaldi> fantastic
15:36:21 <gastaldi> I also want to create a video about it
15:36:41 <gastaldi> I had some issues with the plugin in the intellij repository
15:37:02 <adamw_> what was the problem?
15:37:04 <gastaldi> maybe because I am not used to Intellij enough :P
15:37:20 <lincolnthree> adamw_: I played with your plugin a bunch :) it works really well! You have done a great job so far.
15:37:21 <gastaldi> adamw_, I don't remember now, but I'll resume it
15:37:34 <lincolnthree> adamw_: I'm really very impressed.
15:37:37 <lincolnthree> adamw_: as usual
15:37:47 <adamw_> lincolnthree: thanks, do you have sync issue with commands?
15:38:05 <adamw_> gastaldi said that he had on mac
15:38:10 <lincolnthree> adamw_: hmmm… sync issues? i didn't notice anything. i can look closer
15:38:20 <gastaldi> ah yeah, that was one of the issues
15:38:25 <gastaldi> like, the pom.xml not being updated
15:38:27 <adamw_> the issue was that the project didn't refresh after execution
15:38:33 <gastaldi> yup
15:38:46 <adamw_> I tested both on windows and on linux and it worked well for me
15:40:55 <adamw_> maybe after implementing the component value update I could release next version to the repo?
15:41:04 <lincolnthree> adamw_: yeah!
15:41:56 <adamw_> I thought a bit about versioning, perhaps it's a better idea to have independent line for ij plugin?
15:42:08 <adamw_> so it would tell more about feature differences
15:42:15 <lincolnthree> adamw_: probably yes, it's different for eclipse as well
15:43:10 <adamw_> I think it could look like: 2.x.y, where x - features and major bug fixes, y - small bugs and new forge core bundles
15:43:19 <gastaldi> adamw_, +1
15:43:45 <lincolnthree> +1
15:43:46 <gastaldi> should we start with 1.0.0?
15:43:52 <gastaldi> or 2.0.0?
15:44:16 <gastaldi> 1.0.0 sounds good to me
15:44:39 <adamw_> ok, so the next release will be final 1.0.0?
15:45:53 <lincolnthree> no big deal to me
15:45:53 <lincolnthree> 1.0.0 should be fine
15:53:21 <gastaldi> +1 to 1.0.0
15:54:13 <gastaldi> perhaps we should upload the plugin using a forge@redhat.com account, wdyt?
15:54:25 <gastaldi> in http://plugins.jetbrains.com/?idea
15:54:25 <jbossbot> Title:3 JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA Plugin Repository
15:55:03 <gastaldi> http://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/7515?pr=idea
15:55:04 <jbossbot> Title:3 JetBrains Plugin Repository :: JBoss Forge IDEA Plugin
15:55:14 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: yes
15:55:17 <lincolnthree> I think so
16:02:50 <gastaldi> #action gastaldi will create an account on http://plugins.jetbrains.com/ using forge@redhat.com and give access to adamw_
16:02:50 <jbossbot> Title:3 JetBrains Plugin Repository
16:03:07 <adamw_> gastaldi: you could add me as developer
16:03:11 <gastaldi> cool
16:03:16 <adamw_> probably it will grant me access to uploads
16:04:21 <gastaldi> lincolnthree, check the email
16:04:34 <gastaldi> it should have a confirmation
16:04:49 <lincolnthree> checking
16:15:52 <gastaldi> so? shall we proceed?
16:16:05 <lincolnthree> Sorry. Sec
16:16:21 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: confirmed
16:17:43 <gastaldi> wtf, I can't login :(
16:18:22 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: i got in fine
16:18:36 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: would you add this pw info to the admin doc?
16:18:41 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: nm ill do it
16:18:42 <gastaldi> just did
16:18:46 <lincolnthree> ah :)
16:18:47 <lincolnthree> awesome
16:18:50 <gastaldi> Ah, now I logged in
16:18:55 <gastaldi> thanks
16:20:50 <gastaldi> weird, I can't log in in http://plugins.jetbrains.com/login/auth
16:20:51 <jbossbot> Title:3 Jetbrains Plugin Repository
16:23:09 <lincolnthree> weird. next topic?
16:23:39 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
16:23:39 <jbott> #topic JBDS status
16:23:54 <lincolnthree> Okay. How is this going? You burned out yet gastaldi ?
16:24:07 <gastaldi> kinda :)
16:24:31 <lincolnthree> really?
16:24:37 <gastaldi> we're up to 43 issues now
16:25:09 <lincolnthree> :(
16:25:14 <lincolnthree> is koen able to help at all?
16:25:16 <gastaldi> oh, 3 new issues today
16:25:24 <gastaldi> not sure, haven't seen him for awhile
16:25:43 <gastaldi> I think he was around yesterday, but I haven't talked with him
16:25:57 <gastaldi> basically the shell issues is what concerns me
16:26:21 <vineetreynolds> About that, I can help, but probably limited by time
16:26:24 <lincolnthree> shell issues?
16:26:31 <vineetreynolds> We can discuss what I can pick up after the meeting
16:26:37 <gastaldi> the shell inside Eclipse
16:26:40 <gastaldi> Forge Console
16:26:42 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: ah yes
16:27:08 <gastaldi> vineetreynolds, what are you up to now?
16:27:11 <vineetreynolds> Can we triage this list later?
16:27:18 <vineetreynolds> Well I'm looking at worklight server
16:27:48 <vineetreynolds> But it's not a nice thing to be studying it, so I can spare time, effective immediately
16:28:42 <vineetreynolds> gastaldi, I could start with the JBoss Central wizard, but can move onto other things
16:29:01 <vineetreynolds> I just need some insight on what classes and what APIs are meant to be used
16:29:12 <gastaldi> vineetreynolds, we got these issues to be fixed https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?filter=12322097
16:29:49 <vineetreynolds> All 43?
16:29:57 <gastaldi> yup
16:29:59 <vineetreynolds> Maybe then in that case, start with priority
16:30:18 <gastaldi> definitely
16:30:56 <gastaldi> or if it needs some thoughts, move on to the next issue
16:30:59 <vineetreynolds> ok, let me get around to sparing 10-20 hours per week then
16:31:17 <vineetreynolds> Let me say this once though, "Damn"
16:32:10 <vineetreynolds> gastaldi, let's sit after this meeting. I need some heads up on the JBDS Central wizard
16:37:07 <gastaldi> vineetreynolds, ok
16:38:02 <vineetreynolds> gastaldi, and let's also triage this list. Some of the issues dont really need fixing imho, but should be closed as won't fix or out of date
16:38:08 <gastaldi> +1
16:44:18 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
16:44:18 <jbott> No next topic. Use #addtopic to add topics.
16:44:41 <gastaldi> #action vineetreynolds and gastaldi will triage the JBDS issues list
16:44:48 <gastaldi> anything else?
16:44:57 <vineetreynolds> I think we should end this meeting
16:45:07 <lincolnthree> brb lunch
16:45:08 <lincolnthree> yes done
16:45:22 <gastaldi> #endmeeting