16:04:39 <lincolnthree> #startmeeting
16:04:39 <jbott> Meeting started Wed Nov  5 16:04:39 2014 UTC.  The chair is lincolnthree. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:04:39 <jbott> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:04:40 <jbossbot> Title:3 MeetBot - Debian Wiki
16:04:43 <lincolnthree> #topic Agenda
16:04:48 <lincolnthree> #addtopic Status Reports
16:04:58 <lincolnthree> #chair gastaldi vineetreynolds agoncal
16:04:58 <jbott> Current chairs: agoncal gastaldi lincolnthree vineetreynolds
16:05:03 <agoncal> HoL
16:05:11 <lincolnthree> #addtopic Hands On Lab Status
16:05:12 <gastaldi> agoncal, use #addtopic
16:05:18 <gastaldi> or lincolnthree, w/e :)
16:05:36 <agoncal> gastaldi (I thought it was only lincoln)
16:05:54 <agoncal> #addtopic Hol
16:06:15 <gastaldi> ah, not now, lincolnthree already did it :)
16:06:22 <gastaldi> #removetopic Hol
16:06:30 <gastaldi> #listtopics
16:06:30 <jbott> 1. Status Reports
16:06:30 <jbott> 2. Hands On Lab Status
16:06:30 <jbott> 3. Hol
16:06:30 <jbott> Use #nexttopic to start next topic
16:06:40 <lincolnthree> new feature request
16:06:44 <lincolnthree> #addtopic Website Status
16:06:45 <agoncal> I would like to talk about "Managing defaults in UI Commands"
16:07:04 <agoncal> (don't know if it's the right place to talk about this)
16:07:20 <lincolnthree> agoncal: after the meeting i think
16:07:24 <agoncal> ok
16:07:24 <lincolnthree> shall we proceed?
16:07:31 <lincolnthree> #nexttopic
16:07:31 <jbott> #topic Status Reports
16:08:02 <lincolnthree> #info I have no status to report other than a few housekeeping tasks and meeting with some partners to discuss using Forge
16:08:26 <gastaldi> #info I am working on the NetBeans Plugin integration. URL is private in https://bitbucket.org/gastaldi/netbeans-plugin/
16:08:27 <jbossbot> Title:3 Log in — Bitbucket
16:08:55 <gastaldi> why is private? because we need to apply Oracle's source request before publishing
16:09:02 <agoncal> #info Had another talk yesterday on CDI using Forge, and still working on the HoL
16:10:15 <gastaldi> #info Next Forge release will take place on Nov, 7th
16:10:24 <lincolnthree> #info I also began to review the Hands On Lab
16:10:31 <lincolnthree> still working on that
16:10:54 <gastaldi> #info I reviewed the Hands On Lab and pushed some minor fixes to the docs
16:11:22 <gastaldi> but I intend to do a full review once it is complete :)
16:11:27 <lincolnthree> same
16:17:27 <gastaldi> cool, anything else regarding this topic?
16:17:37 <gastaldi> do we have any blocker issues?
16:17:44 <agoncal> (connection lost sorry)
16:17:47 <gastaldi> vineetreynolds, ?
16:18:20 <vineetreynolds> gastaldi, I'll check tomorrow. Dont think there is any
16:18:42 <vineetreynolds> But I recall one issue raised by agoncal . If I can find tomorrow, I'll fix it
16:19:07 <lincolnthree> #nexttopic
16:19:07 <jbott> #topic Hands On Lab Status
16:19:12 <agoncal> Sorry, I lost connection and lost track. What topic is the issue about ?
16:20:01 <agoncal> HoL is going well : FORGE-2102
16:20:02 <jbossbot> jira [3FORGE-2102] Creating the Hands on Lab material for Devoxx BE 2014 [10Open (Unresolved) Task,7 Major,6 Unassigned] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-2102
16:20:43 <gastaldi> agoncal, awesome, when is this planned to be closed?
16:20:45 <agoncal> The plan is to have a first draft completelly finished by Friday, have people review it, improve it so it's ready on Tuesday
16:20:51 <gastaldi> k
16:21:02 <soro> Hi! :)
16:21:12 <agoncal> What I'll do is after Tuesday, I'll push back some feedback from the HoL
16:21:13 <soro> I'm start now on scaffold, persistence and validations
16:21:22 <soro> JBoss Forge HoL.
16:21:32 <gastaldi> nice
16:21:42 <agoncal> We will have 40/60 people attending and doing it. If we see that we did some mistakes, I'll fix them
16:21:45 <soro> Really I finished the persistence and validation.
16:21:57 <agoncal> So I think the JIRA will be closed after Devoxx BE
16:22:25 <agoncal> (BTW we are all having diner in Antwerp on Monday evening)
16:23:10 <agoncal> voila
16:23:17 <soro> agoncal: yup. ^^
16:23:26 <lincolnthree> That's quite a few people!
16:24:31 <agoncal> Well, the max size of the room is about 60 people
16:24:52 <lincolnthree> agoncal: are you also giving a 3hr conf session?
16:25:23 <agoncal> No, not this time
16:25:52 <agoncal> antoinesd will be doing one on CDI... not sure he will be using Forge (I'm trying to add more CDI commands)
16:39:23 <vineetreynolds> Excuse me. I'm off now. Got a long day ahead tomorrow
16:46:38 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
16:46:38 <jbott> #topic Hol
16:46:48 <gastaldi> anything else about the HoL?
16:48:04 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
16:48:04 <jbott> #topic Website Status
16:48:28 <gastaldi> lincolnthree, anything about it?
16:49:41 <lincolnthree> shoot
16:49:41 <lincolnthree> no
16:49:45 <lincolnthree> sorry
16:49:54 <lincolnthree> #info still waiting on more designs and approval to continue implementing
16:50:17 <lincolnthree> #nexttopic
16:50:17 <jbott> No next topic. Use #addtopic to add topics.
16:50:36 <lincolnthree> okay
16:50:38 <lincolnthree> #endmeeting