#forge Meeting

Meeting started by gastaldi at 22:43:03 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Agenda (gastaldi, 22:43:19)
  2. Forge Tutorials (gastaldi, 22:44:43)
    1. https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Y-zcl2-fp-Kxdq1wq8gM37_AUeWX6SQiYV65d7H5es/edit?usp=sharing (agoncal, 22:45:05)
    2. ACTION: agoncal will send an email to the Forge ML/tweet asking for reviewers for the tutorial (gastaldi, 22:48:15)
    3. ACTION: agoncal will start the next tutorial gently next week (gastaldi, 22:49:51)

  3. Priority tasks (gastaldi, 22:53:17)
    1. Removal of Forge 1 from JBDS is #1 priority (gastaldi, 22:59:34)
    2. Upgrade JBDS plugin (and NetBeans/IntelliJ) to use addonCompatibilityStrategy (lincolnthree, 23:00:35)
    3. Documentation improvement and website are both high priority (lincolnthree, 23:02:51)
    4. ACTION: The Forge Team will release 2.15.0.Final still this week (gastaldi, 23:03:39)
    5. ACTION: lincolnthree and gastaldi will review the latest website updates (gastaldi, 23:06:57)

  4. Website (gastaldi, 23:07:28)
    1. I have just received a new batch of changes from the designer that need review (lincolnthree, 23:08:25)
    2. We need to update Redoculous to use the filesystem, not infinispan (lincolnthree, 23:08:38)
    3. Site should be nearly done. Just have to make sure all of our feedback is incorporated into the HTML. (lincolnthree, 23:09:07)
    4. Then it's time to implement on the live site. (lincolnthree, 23:09:17)

  5. JBDS Forge 1 (gastaldi, 23:10:41)
  6. Roadmap (gastaldi, 23:19:46)
    1. https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/GSOC15Ideas#jive_content_id_Docker_Addon_for_JBoss_Forge (gastaldi, 23:25:23)


Meeting ended at 23:41:37 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. agoncal will send an email to the Forge ML/tweet asking for reviewers for the tutorial
  2. agoncal will start the next tutorial gently next week
  3. The Forge Team will release 2.15.0.Final still this week
  4. lincolnthree and gastaldi will review the latest website updates


Action items, by person

  1. agoncal
    1. agoncal will send an email to the Forge ML/tweet asking for reviewers for the tutorial
    2. agoncal will start the next tutorial gently next week
  2. gastaldi
    1. lincolnthree and gastaldi will review the latest website updates
  3. lincolnthree
    1. lincolnthree and gastaldi will review the latest website updates


People present (lines said)

  1. gastaldi (89)
  2. lincolnthree (76)
  3. vineetreynolds (44)
  4. agoncal (23)
  5. jbott (9)
  6. jbossbot (5)
  7. koentsje (3)
  8. jsightler (2)
  9. maxandersen (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.