14:01:22 <gastaldi> #startmeeting
14:01:22 <jbott> Meeting started Tue Apr 14 14:01:22 2015 UTC.  The chair is gastaldi. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:01:22 <jbott> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:01:23 <jbossbot> Title:3 MeetBot - Debian Wiki
14:01:28 <gastaldi> #chair lincolnthree agoncal koentsje vineetreynolds
14:01:28 <jbott> Current chairs: agoncal gastaldi koentsje lincolnthree vineetreynolds
14:01:42 <gastaldi> Good Morning everybody and welcome to our weekly meeting!
14:01:58 <gastaldi> I know you are all excited with it, and so am I :)
14:02:03 <gastaldi> #topic Agenda
14:02:07 <jbossbot> git [12aesh] push 100.56.17 a33fb78.. 6Ståle W. Pedersen [AESH-277]14...
14:02:07 <jbossbot> git [12aesh] push 100.56.17 1177392.. 6Ståle W. Pedersen 0.56.2
14:02:08 <jbossbot> git [12aesh] push 100.56.1 URL: http://github.com/aeshell/aesh/compare/0d0a61a...1177392
14:02:08 <jbossbot> jira [3AESH-277] Home and End keys are not handled correctly [10Resolved (Done) Bug,7 Major,6 Ståle Pedersen] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AESH-277
14:02:15 <jbossbot> git [12aesh] push 100.56.2 URL: http://github.com/aeshell/aesh/compare/0000000...1177392
14:02:44 <gastaldi> #info stalep just released a minor update to Aesh 0.56.2 to fix the Home and End keys issue in Forge
14:03:07 <lincolnthree> #topic Status reports
14:03:11 <lincolnthree> #topic Priorities
14:03:19 <lincolnthree> #topic Website status
14:03:25 <gastaldi> what happened to #addtopic? :P
14:03:25 <stalep> gastaldi: got a 401 from nexus :/ dinner now..
14:03:32 <gastaldi> stalep, lol
14:03:40 <gastaldi> stalep, that's nexus being nexus
14:04:57 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: stalep, yea, seems normal
14:05:18 <gastaldi> #addtopic Status reports
14:05:26 <gastaldi> #addtopic Priorities
14:05:35 <gastaldi> #addtopic Website status
14:05:55 <gastaldi> #addtopic Upcoming conferences
14:06:11 <gastaldi> let's get started, shall we?
14:06:15 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
14:06:15 <jbott> #topic Status reports
14:06:45 <gastaldi> #info I am working in the Website at the moment.
14:06:55 <gastaldi> AngularJS is so awesome
14:07:04 <gastaldi> I've been studying it this weekend
14:07:39 <lincolnthree> #info I also plan to work on the website, and I am going to be reviewing the designs for final approval soon.
14:07:43 <gastaldi> Sublime Text is awesome too
14:08:06 <gastaldi> saves me a lot of tedious work
14:08:07 <agoncal> #info Gave a talk last week at DevoxxFR on CDI using Forge (7 demos, all worked ;o)
14:08:43 <gastaldi> agoncal, that's fantastic news
14:09:09 <agoncal> gastaldi 400 hundred people at my talk ;o)
14:09:13 <gastaldi> omg
14:09:27 <lincolnthree> agoncal: awesome!!!
14:09:28 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: wow
14:09:30 <lincolnthree> agoncal: wow
14:09:33 <lincolnthree> agoncal: that's crazy!
14:09:39 <lincolnthree> agoncal: and the demo's worked, woo!
14:09:50 <lincolnthree> agoncal: that's a feel-good for sure! what was the general response?
14:09:53 <gastaldi> cool
14:10:03 <gastaldi> was it recorded?
14:10:28 <agoncal> gastaldi Yes, it will be on Parleys in a few weeks
14:10:33 <gastaldi> aw yeah
14:11:03 <agoncal> gastaldi I'm still missing a few cdi-commands but I'll work on that now (now that I have a bit of time ;o)
14:11:21 <gastaldi> yeah, please do that :)
14:11:30 <gastaldi> we'll release Forge 2.16.0.Final tomorrow
14:12:42 <gastaldi> #info Forge 2.16.0.Final will be released in Apr 15th, 2015
14:13:03 <gastaldi> together with Furnace
14:13:27 <gastaldi> introducing some major performance changes
14:14:41 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: specifically for addon installation
14:14:58 <gastaldi> lincolnthree, yes, good call
14:15:35 <gastaldi> next topic? or does anyone want to say something? vineetreynolds ? koentsje ?
14:15:43 <vineetreynolds> gastaldi, nope
14:16:25 <lincolnthree> nexttopic
14:16:46 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
14:16:46 <jbott> #topic Priorities
14:17:00 <lincolnthree> #info Implementing the new website is a top priority
14:17:15 <gastaldi> #agreed
14:18:12 <gastaldi> last week we mentioned adding OSGi info in the APIs manifest
14:18:38 <gastaldi> I think this won't help at all, since we are not installing our JARs  as bundles
14:19:09 <lincolnthree> yeah
14:19:17 <lincolnthree> I agree. They will never be bundles.
14:19:25 <gastaldi> closing the issue
14:19:44 <koentsje> gastaldi: nothing here
14:19:48 <gastaldi> maybe we should remove that from Furnace too
14:21:37 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: possibly, but i could see furnace being a bundle.
14:21:46 <lincolnthree> because it will be used as a library
14:21:51 <gastaldi> okay, let's leave it there then
14:21:52 <lincolnthree> i think in furnace it is OK
14:22:39 <gastaldi> awesome, next topic?
14:23:13 <lincolnthree> sre
14:23:14 <lincolnthree> sure
14:23:21 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
14:23:21 <jbott> #topic Website status
14:23:39 <gastaldi> #info I started some work in the Website. I chose to use AngularJS and its Single page app strategy
14:23:44 <gastaldi> because this is awesome
14:24:06 <gastaldi> and because we want to learn it
14:24:14 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: +1 good choice
14:25:00 <gastaldi> I think this will be great, and much faster than the original website
14:26:11 <gastaldi> however, as I am still in the learning process, this may take a while to get things ready
14:27:32 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: i will try to be there and help :)
14:27:49 <gastaldi> great, yeah, that would be nice
14:30:05 <gastaldi> #info lincolnthree and gastaldi will be reviewing the designs for final approval soon
14:31:09 <lincolnthree> next topic?
14:31:34 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
14:31:34 <jbott> #topic Upcoming conferences
14:32:24 <gastaldi> #info The Forge team wants to submit a talk to JavaOne SF
14:33:35 <gastaldi> #info gastaldi is waiting for approval of Forge and Roaster talks in TDC Floripa (http://thedevelopersconference.com.br/)
14:33:36 <jbossbot> 4Status 404
14:33:50 <gastaldi> http://www.thedevelopersconference.com.br/
14:33:50 <jbossbot> Title:3 TDC 2015 | Home
14:34:38 <gastaldi> #info Forge will be in Devnation 2015 with a Lab and a talk
14:35:23 <gastaldi> agoncal, any upcoming conferences about Forge?
14:35:59 <gastaldi> koentsje? vineetreynolds ?
14:36:16 <agoncal> gastaldi On Friday I'll be goind the same talk (CDI + Forge) at Mix-IT (in Lyon, France)
14:36:27 <koentsje> gastaldi: nothing here
14:36:33 <agoncal> gastaldi And I'll try to give this talk on other JUGs
14:36:35 <vineetreynolds> gastaldi, nope, not in the near future. I need to work on adding new features/addons first
14:36:50 <agoncal> gastaldi And then, a full 1h conference about Forge only, at Devoxx UK (in June)
14:37:10 <gastaldi> #info agoncal  On Friday will be goind the same talk (CDI + Forge) at Mix-IT (in Lyon, France)
14:37:39 <gastaldi> #info agoncal will be having a full 1h conference about Forge only, at Devoxx UK (in June)
14:37:46 <gastaldi> awesome
14:38:19 <gastaldi> can't wait to watch it in Parleys :)
14:39:01 <agoncal> gastaldi You can't, it's in French ;o)
14:39:05 <gastaldi> oh
14:39:17 <gastaldi> I know French a bit :)
14:39:43 <lincolnthree> good luck agoncal :)
14:39:53 <agoncal> gastaldi The CDI + Forge talk was really well accpeted by the attendees, I think I'll tour a few conferences with it (so, you'll get it in English one of these days ;o)
14:40:24 <gastaldi> nah, just kidding, I don't know anything in French besides the basic :)
14:40:35 <gastaldi> great
14:40:49 <gastaldi> agoncal, make sure to attend in Brazil so I can get it  in Portuguese too :)
14:41:42 <agoncal> gastaldi Don't break my heart. When I saw that JavaOne Brazil was taking place in June I cried (I'm not free during that time)
14:42:35 <gastaldi> agoncal, I'm not attending either, it's in the same week as Devnation
14:43:00 <gastaldi> Allons-y !
14:44:21 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
14:44:21 <jbott> No next topic. Use #addtopic to add topics.
14:44:27 <gastaldi> looks like we're done
14:44:42 <gastaldi> anything else before we wrap it up?
14:45:02 <gastaldi> no? ok
14:45:03 <gastaldi> #endmeeting