14:05:09 <gastaldi> #startmeeting
14:05:10 <jbott> Meeting started Tue Apr 28 14:05:09 2015 UTC.  The chair is gastaldi. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:05:10 <jbott> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:05:11 <jbossbot> Title:3 MeetBot - Debian Wiki
14:05:16 <gastaldi> #chair lincolnthree koentsje vineetreynolds
14:05:16 <jbott> Current chairs: gastaldi koentsje lincolnthree vineetreynolds
14:05:23 <gastaldi> #topic Agenda
14:05:28 <gastaldi> #addtopic Priorities
14:05:37 <gastaldi> #addtopic GSoC
14:05:51 <gastaldi> anything else?
14:06:48 <lincolnthree> hey gastaldi
14:06:50 <lincolnthree> sorry about that
14:06:56 <lincolnthree> #addtopic Status Reports
14:07:00 <lincolnthree> ok :)
14:07:09 <jbossbot> git [12jbosstools-forge] push 10jbosstools-4.3.0.Alpha2 URL: http://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-forge/compare/0000000...e5db1a1
14:07:11 <lincolnthree> I got distracted doing my PT exercises
14:07:26 <gastaldi> Portuguese exercises? :)
14:09:45 <gastaldi> okay, let's begin
14:09:53 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
14:09:53 <jbott> #topic Priorities
14:09:59 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: physical therapy
14:10:12 <gastaldi> #info The Website is still a priority
14:10:20 <lincolnthree> Still #1 priority :)
14:10:30 <lincolnthree> Good job so far, gastaldi, sorry I haven't been able to help.
14:11:17 <gastaldi> np, despite of some bugs, AngularJS is doing great in providing the transition from a static webpage to a SPA
14:12:35 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: I was thinking we could use the existing JSF app and just add some REST services to it for the angular one
14:12:48 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: I had that thought as I was falling asleep last night
14:13:33 <gastaldi> lincolnthree, so we'd publish the new website under a different domain for now?
14:13:54 <gastaldi> ah, I know what you mean
14:14:17 <gastaldi> just for dev purposes
14:14:19 <lincolnthree> right
14:14:28 <gastaldi> that's not a bad idea
14:14:39 <gastaldi> I am using NodeJS for the moment
14:14:43 <gastaldi> I've been infected :)
14:14:47 <lincolnthree> oh interesting
14:15:11 <gastaldi> yeah. it's pretty neat
14:16:51 <maxandersen> gastaldi: no I was just struggling to see what it would do since last I checked liquibase was mostly a build/runtime thing.
14:18:05 <gastaldi> maxandersen, we're planning to use the liquibase API when running a command, so it won't be a build/runtime thing anymore :)
14:18:33 <gastaldi> maxandersen, btw, addonis1990 is in charge of the addon
14:19:23 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: next topic?
14:19:27 <gastaldi> sure
14:19:41 <gastaldi> maxandersen, see http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/org/google/gsoc2015/addonis1990/5629499534213120 for a full abstract
14:19:41 <jbossbot> Title:3 Sign in - Google Accounts
14:19:51 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
14:19:51 <jbott> #topic GSoC
14:20:15 <gastaldi> #info We're proud to have 2 slots for JBoss Forge this year
14:20:26 <lincolnthree> Yea :D
14:20:34 <lincolnthree> #info Because we are awesome
14:20:37 <gastaldi> all led by myself :)
14:21:02 <lincolnthree> gastaldi: you are a great mentor
14:21:12 <gastaldi> of course, with a little help from the team where appropriate :)
14:21:18 <gastaldi> thanks
14:21:47 <gastaldi> addonis1990 is in the channel, he is in charge of the " Implement a Database Migration system as a Forge addon " proposal
14:22:19 <gastaldi> we'll have a meeting on April 30th to discuss about this
14:22:30 <gastaldi> addonis1990, want to say something?
14:22:31 <soro> <lincolnthree> gastaldi: you are a great mentor. +1
14:23:06 <addonis1990> well, can't say too much about details
14:23:19 <addonis1990> I am looking forward for meeting
14:23:27 <gastaldi> np, so are we :)
14:23:51 <gastaldi> ok, I think we can proceed to the next topic?
14:24:03 <lincolnthree> yea
14:24:11 <addonis1990> sure :)
14:24:15 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
14:24:15 <jbott> #topic Status Reports
14:24:46 <gastaldi> #info I am working in the website, just fixed some bugs yesterday and merged some pull-requests.
14:26:26 <gastaldi> koentsje, lincolnthree vineetreynolds ?
14:26:45 <gastaldi> koentsje, btw, I created the jbosstools-forge tag for 4.3.0.Alpha2 :)
14:27:13 <koentsje> gastaldi: ok great :)
14:27:19 <vineetreynolds> gastaldi: nope, none at the moment. Just learning something about jenkins for devops, so nothing to report
14:27:25 <koentsje> #info: i have two accepted talks on Forge but maybe that’s a different topic?
14:27:26 <gastaldi> sweet
14:27:36 <gastaldi> #addtopic Upcoming talks
14:33:05 <lincolnthree> shiet
14:33:08 <lincolnthree> #nexttopic
14:33:08 <jbott> #topic Upcoming talks
14:33:10 <lincolnthree> woo
14:33:11 <koentsje> who killed jbott :)
14:34:18 <lincolnthree> #nexttopic
14:34:18 <jbott> No next topic. Use #addtopic to add topics.
14:34:24 <koentsje> #info i have an accepted talk at http://rivieradev.fr
14:34:25 <jbossbot> Title:3 RivieraDEV
14:34:29 <lincolnthree> oh cool
14:34:39 <lincolnthree> awesome :) sounds like a nice place for a conf :p
14:34:49 <koentsje> #info and i have another one at devoxx poland
14:35:15 <koentsje> lincolnthree: yes this location is pretty awesome at that time of the year :D
14:36:38 <gastaldi> wow
14:36:51 <gastaldi> koentsje, you live in the best place in the world :)
14:37:26 <koentsje> gastaldi: i am pretty happy here, that’s true :)
14:37:48 <koentsje> gastaldi: but the french riviera in june is probably even better ;)
14:37:59 <gastaldi> :)
14:38:04 <gastaldi> yeah France is awesome
14:38:42 <gastaldi> btw we need to update the Lab to include our Furnace changes
14:39:10 <koentsje> yes, i need to update my talks i guess to include all the latest and greatest
14:39:12 <gastaldi> like, tests no longer need to declare the addons they depend to, it's taken from the pom.xml if you just provide @AddonDependencies
14:39:38 <gastaldi> we'll be using the same talk in Summit, so we can work together :)
14:39:57 <lincolnthree> +1
14:40:19 <koentsje> in poland it’s about command line and ide so i probably need to also include netbeans and intellij
14:40:51 <koentsje> and in france it’s a talk of just an hour, no lab but i probably will work along the same lines as the lab
14:42:24 <gastaldi> yay
14:42:50 <gastaldi> it would be nice if we could port the Command line to those IDEs too :)
14:45:14 <koentsje> gastaldi: about command line, mars m6 contains a new terminal view
14:45:22 <gastaldi> oh! Nice!
14:45:31 <koentsje> i will be looking at how to use that one instead of the self fabricated one
14:45:38 <lincolnthree> endmeeting?
14:45:46 <lincolnthree> koentsje: ooh cool!
14:46:08 <koentsje> lincolnthree: yes it seems pretty cool
14:46:17 <gastaldi> #endmeeting