14:00:01 <gastaldi> #startmeeting
14:00:01 <jbott> Meeting started Tue Jul  7 14:00:01 2015 UTC.  The chair is gastaldi. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:00:01 <jbott> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:00:03 <jbossbot> Title:3 MeetBot - Debian Wiki
14:00:09 <gastaldi> #chair lincolnthree  koentsje
14:00:09 <jbott> Current chairs: gastaldi koentsje lincolnthree
14:00:22 <gastaldi> #topic Agenda
14:00:28 <gastaldi> #addtopic Priorities
14:00:45 <gastaldi> #addtopic Current Status
14:00:52 <gastaldi> #addtopic GSoC
14:02:04 <gastaldi> ok, we can define more topics as we go
14:02:11 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
14:02:11 <jbott> #topic Priorities
14:03:10 <lincolnthree> hey george, I won't be able to attend today, sorry
14:03:13 <gastaldi> #info the Website is still a priority. I implemented the change for the addon page, which can be seen in http://forge.jboss.org/addon/org.jboss.forge.addon:wildfly-swarm for example, but the Search fields are still not working
14:03:14 <jbossbot> Title:3 JBoss Forge
14:03:15 <gastaldi> lincolnthree, np
14:03:45 <gastaldi> looks like this will be a short meeting after all :)
14:03:51 <gastaldi> #chair vineetreynolds
14:03:51 <jbott> Current chairs: gastaldi koentsje lincolnthree vineetreynolds
14:05:13 <gastaldi> #info As the search feature is the only remaining issue for the Website to fully perform, we'll work on it this week
14:05:32 <gastaldi> Anybody want to say something about Priorities?
14:05:50 <gastaldi> no? ok :)
14:05:57 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
14:05:57 <jbott> #topic Current Status
14:06:26 <vineetreynolds> hey I have a question
14:06:32 <gastaldi> vineetreynolds, sure, what's that?
14:06:49 <vineetreynolds> Can I make updates to the Angularjs addon *now* for the next version of JBDS?
14:07:02 <gastaldi> I think you can
14:07:09 <vineetreynolds> Hmm I'll do that
14:07:17 <gastaldi> let me check when the next JBDS version is due
14:07:45 <maxandersen> gastaldi: beta2 going out next week.
14:07:50 <gastaldi> Requires Eclipse Mars R -> JBDS 9.0.0.Beta2 (codefreeze: 2015-07-16)
14:08:00 <gastaldi> maxandersen, right, thank you
14:08:06 <vineetreynolds> So let me get the update out this week itself
14:08:11 <gastaldi> fantastic!
14:08:26 <gastaldi> #info vineetreynolds is updating the AngularJS addon this week
14:14:13 <gastaldi> #info I've been working in the website in the past week, fixing some Roaster bugs and reviewing the GSoC student's work
14:15:48 <gastaldi> experiencing some intermittent connection issues :(
14:16:44 <gastaldi> #info I've been working in the website in the past week, fixing some Roaster bugs and reviewing the GSoC student's work
14:16:47 <gastaldi> Anybody want to say something about Current Status?
14:18:37 <gastaldi> sorry about the repeating info messages
14:19:01 <vineetreynolds> btw one more question - is there anything planned for EAP?
14:19:10 <gastaldi> EAP? like what?
14:19:24 <vineetreynolds> err probably best ask this in private
14:22:35 <gastaldi> ok, let's keep going
14:22:38 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
14:22:38 <jbott> #topic GSoC
14:22:43 <gastaldi> #chair Devanshu
14:22:43 <jbott> Current chairs: Devanshu gastaldi koentsje lincolnthree vineetreynolds
14:23:04 <gastaldi> #info As I beforementioned, last week I reviewed the GSoC student's work
14:24:03 <gastaldi> #info I am proud to say that both passed the midterm evaluation. Looking forward to seeing both completed in the end :)
14:24:30 <gastaldi> #info Devanshu is working in the Docker addon and Wicem (addonis1990) is working in the Database Migration addon
14:25:02 <gastaldi> Devanshu, want to say a few words?
14:26:33 <Devanshu> gastaldi,I think the basic addon has been set up
14:26:45 <Devanshu> I'll look into project porting
14:27:09 <gastaldi> project porting?
14:27:33 <Devanshu> creating docker file  for the project based on the contents
14:28:16 <Devanshu> I think i just used the wrong word before :)
14:28:29 <gastaldi> ah yes, that would be nice
14:29:02 <Devanshu> Currently i come up with fixes in the current code
14:29:12 <Devanshu> There are some issues
14:29:15 <gastaldi> Devanshu, it's important to ask: If I was a Docker user, what would I need the addon to do for me?
14:29:47 <gastaldi> yes, those fixes are very important
14:29:49 <Devanshu> Auto create dockerfile
14:30:03 <Devanshu> Or maybe start stop containers
14:30:27 <gastaldi> I think that auto creating dockerfile is more important right now
14:30:32 <gastaldi> hi addonis1990
14:30:34 <gastaldi> #chair addonis1990
14:30:34 <jbott> Current chairs: Devanshu addonis1990 gastaldi koentsje lincolnthree vineetreynolds
14:30:35 <Devanshu> Yes
14:30:59 <addonis1990> Hi gastaldi, hi everyone
14:31:02 <gastaldi> addonis1990, we are discussing about GSoC, do you want to say something about it?
14:31:22 <Devanshu> I'll discuss some strategies with you as a formulate them for dockerfile creation
14:31:31 <addonis1990> I just jumped in
14:31:33 <gastaldi> Devanshu, perfect, looking forward to it
14:31:45 <Devanshu> That's up next definitely.
14:32:51 <addonis1990> Well, right now I am planning to make the addon code more compliant with the databse tools addon
14:33:14 <gastaldi> addonis1990, awesome! yeah, I think that will be a good enhancement for the database-tools addon in the future
14:36:07 <gastaldi> awesome, anything else?
14:36:11 <gastaldi> #nexttopic
14:36:11 <jbott> No next topic. Use #addtopic to add topics.
14:36:24 <gastaldi> looks like we're done with the meeting
14:36:59 <gastaldi> we're calling a wrap in 5 secs
14:37:26 <gastaldi> ok, good
14:37:29 <gastaldi> #endmeeting